​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
july 1st and younger puppy hunt Aug 24 Elba Al

If you ran in the Samson, Elba or Andalusia puppy hunt you can bring as many pups as you want, entry fee is 40 dollars we will run 5 hrs there will be scratching. Stewart Baxley will be the master for this hunt. The hunt will be on Aug 24 at Elba, Al parker fox pen. call Ted for numbers 850-918-7061

Re: july 1st and younger puppy hunt Aug 24 Elba Al

After talking to several and getting the OK from pen owners if you have a dog younger than July 1 u can come call me for numbers

btt

btt

looks like its going to be a good one I have gave out numbers to four difference STATES

btt

address to pen is
499 Co Rd 417
Elba, AL

That might take you furthur down the road than you need to go so be looking for pen on the left when you turn off 189.

Some GPS maps have 417 as Fox Run Rd.

OK BOYS THIS IS BIG NEWS. I JUST GOT WORD THAT VIC ISNT GONA RUN OLE LINDA LOU AT THE HUNT SIMPLY BECAUSE HE AND MYSELF SAID HEY SHE IS 2 FOR 2 LETS GIVE THE JULY NATION A CHANCE. SO ITS WIDE OPEN BOYS. NOW THATS A MAN THAT WANTS EVERYBODY TO HAVE A CHANCE. ITS GONA BE A GOOD ONE. WHO IS GONA TAKE IT. 5HRS OF WALL TO WALL RUNNING, NOW LETS GET IT ON

Hey JD, did Vic run Linda Lou in the puppy hunt at Samson? I know he placed three in the top 15 at that hunt. I was thinking she was the one that he placed 11th.

Motels in the area.

Riviera Motel
154 Yelverton Ave
Elba,Alabama 36323
(334) 897-2204
6 miles from pen

Best Western
7084 Veterans Memorial Pkwy SW
Opp,Alabama 36467
(334) 493-9000
12 miles from pen

YES JON HE DID RUN HER IN THAT HUNT THAT WAS HER FIRST HUNT AND SHE HAD TROUBLE UP THERE THAT DAY SHE GOT CONFUSED WITH THE BABBLING DOGS AND TRYING TO RUN COYOTES WITH ALL THE DOGS THAT WAS LAYIN DOWN BEFORE HUNT WAS OVER. VIC HAD TO HAVE A LONG TALK WITH HER AND SHE REDEEMED HER SELF AT THE NEXT 2 HUNTS.

I heard there was a lot of babbling at that hunt. I got to see her run some after the Andalusia hunt. Me, Cory, Cody, and Vic were trying to catch up after the hunt was called and none of them were wanting to be caught. Good luck next week at Parker's.

I WILL BE THERE TO CLAP FOR SOMEBODY. WE AINT GOT NOTHING BUT PLUGS. TERRY AND BILLY RAN THIS MORNING HE SAID RUNNING WAS GOOD, GONA BE A GREAT HUNT,

ted I gave jerry martin your number so he can get some numbers. let me know if he dont call you. I will get some numbers for him. hes coming if he likes it or not.

I HAVE GAVE OUT 73 NUMBERS OK JOHN I CALL YOU

Ted will not be able to make it to the hunt so he ask me to take it over , I now have the book so if anybody needs numbers call me @ 850-978-6439 everything is still the same we are going to try to turn out about 5:45 so please try to be there early thanks look forward to seeing everyone

One other Lil bit of house keeping, If you are not welcome at Parker (and you know who you are) you're still not welcome there no matter who is putting a hunt on so don't show up or you will be asked to leave ! And I will take your name off the numbers that was given out also

THANKS TERRY GUYS AND LADIES COME HAVE SOME FUN GOOD LOOK EVERYBODY MY 5 YR SON HAVING HIS FRIST FOOTBALL GAME THAT DAY NEED TO BE THERE

Good call Ted you need to be there kids first dogs later an you know hes going be with you running dogs.good luck see u later get up with us we go on the outside.

Half way thru and John B is running away with it.

Who did what does any one no

i had the worst dog there! but i had a good time and made new friends

Well was there some good pups there John?

John Beckwith won it. The judges said it was good running. we didn't get to see any crossings at the camp, they stayed in the back of the pen for the most part. No scratches I believe.

could someone please post the top 10 if u know thanks?

Got spanked at Parkers Pen today,John Beckwith was
ready for this one he has some young dogs that is
for real. Congrats to all that placed.
Enjoyed the fellowship!!!

Who all placed anyone no?

Had a great time at the hunt. Hospitality was great. Enjoyed seeing Terry, Vic, Billy and others. Running was real good.

1st Place
7th Place
9th Place
All three are littermates:

Sire: Valentine's Black Dog
Dam: Hoover's Show Girl
Welped: July 27th, 2012

Thanks,
John

A well managed hunt..Meet some good people...Had good running as well...
3rd place and 4th place was litter mates..
Sire....Lakehills Stride
Dam....Poboys shoe
Whelped. 9/08/12

I don't know where they placed but rusty turner, charlie griffin, and paul tribbles placed also.

Sorry for the delay my computer at home is down, here is how they went! 1-#61 John Beckwith, 2nd #52 Randy Polk, 3rd #100 Kebo Harvison, 4th #147 Kebo Harvison, 5th #13 Paul Tribble, 6th #1 B&B Kennels, 7th #51 John Beckwith, 8th #48 Top Flite Kennels, 9th #81 John Beckwith, 10th #4 Turner& Murphy. Thank everyone that came, i hope everybody had fun and hope to see you back again.

Paul Trible's dog was Nike Sire Trib's Sharkey Dan Coogle's Pretty Girl.

10th place , Spires William x Melvins Raven. Congrats to all that placed.

8th was Top Flite Two Tone of off Freeman's Red Rock ex Mcgowans Snowball