​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LOST ANOTHER HUNTER

I lost my hunting partner, best-friend, and daddy all in one last night. My father, James "Jewbaby" Sikes, passed away last night due to a long battle with cancer. The arrangements for him will take place in Cobbtown,Ga. The viewing will be Friday (7/26/13) from 6-8 at Kennedy Funeral Home and the funeral will be Saturday at 11 o'clock at Kennedy Funeral Home on Hwy 121, Cobbtown. Thank you everyone for all of your thoughts and prayers.

Tim Sikes

Re: LOST ANOTHER HUNTER

Sorry for your loss.

We will be praying for you and your family.

I will be praying for you and your family. God Bless Marvin Deloach

Tim I am so sorry to hear about your Daddy. I lost my Daddy also July 14th. It's a struggle every day, but knowing they are in Heaven, makes it a little better. We will see them again one day. Who knows they may be having a race right now. My prayers will be with you.
God Bless
Bobby

So sorry to hear this Tim. Mr. James was a dang good fella and I enjoyed the times that we all got to hunt and run pups/dogs together! Gonna miss him for sure but he is in a better place with no pains or battles with cancer any longer! Will be praying for you and your family bud.

Stephen, Jennifer, and Jena Brown

Tim I'am so sorry to hear about your father,You and family will be in our thoughts and prayers. Sonny

Tim, sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.