​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Harper's Pen All Age Speed and Drive

$200 Entry 3 hours Saturday October 12th(earlier text that went out was incorrect)
Text Bart for numbers 417-296-4877

Re: Harper's Pen All Age Speed and Drive

Cant give anymore numbers at this time. Text if you want on waiting list. Anyone that has numbers, please turn back to me so I can give or not give out. I have too many numbers out at this time. Thank you.

Dear Bart, I first told you that I didn't want a number. Since then I have been walking the highways picking up can's and anything else I can sell. Have even turned a couple tricks for passing fat chicks. I have made enough to get me a high powered secret weapon, and was wondering if I could get myself a number now? Please contact me ASAP! So I know if I can stop taking lunch money from the school kids.

We let out lots of extra numbers to the hunt early. I have had a few more wanting numbers but can not give any more out(that includes someones brother from another colored mother, so save your back pain and leave the cans) If you are not using a number received, please return them to me as soon as you know. Thank you.

What about a pup hunt sunday

Smiley I'd like 3 numbers if you get him talked into it...!

Smiley did not write this. He will be having hunts again next spring if he wants too. I am having all age only this fall.

Whats the line up Bart???

where is this pen, how big