​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Author
Comment
Re: Results Circle 16 all age hunt

Tommy don't forget the thousands I spent on bones to from Dennis he's a nice dog to... But one thing is for sure I hope y'all don't back out bc none of us knew bout y'all's hunt downt there but even if y'all cancel ill bet u any amount of money your red gyp or your white gyp can't get in a race with either one of these 2 dogs I've done seen them two perform and that's a fact... So there's u a chance to try and get some more money... Tommy and I admitted to u placing a few times this year in front them pups I bought but I still placed them in the hunts but u won't admit that's the only time them 70's ever beat me and I can promise they can't now josh an bones them 2 multi thousand dollar dogs are waiting on u to challenge them.... Please ... I'm done put up or shut up

Dwayne! This is Seth The Kennel Boy! I remember you said in your challenge to us "time and place"! Right? You knew we are having a derby hunt on August the 31 at Latimer! I posted it on here yesterday and plus You knew it because Jamie Welborn is bringing that Cash gyp ( Cover Girl )! You knew this before your offer today! I would expect you to stand by your offer! The offer you made to us on your first post of your challenge! I never would of figured that you would have said the 31 knowing that all of us were going to Latimer on that date! And you knowing it seems like you are using that date bc all of us have prior plans. I think you can come up with another date besides that if you really want to challenge us! You name a date other than 31 and ill have us clear our calendar especially for you! Do you think you can do that? I know you can come up with a more convenient date for all of us to have this fine run off! We are not scared! I'm putting up $500 and running a pup! And so is Cole! I hope you didn't say the 31 because you knew we already had plans and you knew we couldn't break them! Thanks! Let us know! The Kennel Boy!

Seth you can say what you want to I didn't know about the hunt belive it or not me and Tommie have spoken on the phone we are straight but we can still have the hunt I have let y'all pick the pen guess let y'all pick the date crap guess you want to pick what dogs I bring to huh we are going to Alabama sept 14 I will not run the weekend before and after that hunt and Alabama again in oct so pick y'all a date that suits you and if you want to come by my knl and pick which dogs i run to I guess just call me and let me know when you want to do that to

this is getting good ! it took 25 knls to get 5 good dogs togather and hes letting yall pick his 5! now that's confidence right there jack ! seems convenient when yall pick the pen but when he picks a date oh no this n oh no that! lol! not taking sides just reading between the lines!

I don't know seth or cole but I do believe they all bit off more than they can chew. I know they prolly got some decent hounds but when you talk about outrunning big creeks dogs and bones and josh dog and whatever ptown puts in there it just aint gonna happen boys. all I can say is good luck. your gonna need it no matter where you run

I haven't bit off more than I can chew? I don't have a problem with none of these people you haven't seen me bad mouth none of these kennels I said I would challenge whoever for fun or for whatever I like the challenge and if u want to join its open to you also!

cole never said you bad mouthed anybody but outrunning the latimer group wont be enough.wasn't bad mouthin you either but ive had the pleasure watchin all these hounds run and so has everyone they have outrun. they gonna get the front. good luck

WHAT IS WRONG W/THIS WEEKEND OR NEXT WEEKEND.I HAVE LOVED THE POST & HAVING SOMETHING TO READ EVERY DAY,BUT I THINK THAT ALL THE DATES ARE BOUT TAKEN.I THINK I REMEMBER THAT YALL SAID YOU WERE GOING TO STUD DOG HUNT THIS WEEKEND.IM DEFINANTLY COMING OVER WHEN ALL THIS TAKES PLACE.I JUST HOPE EVERYBODY CAN PUT THERE ANGER ASIDE & LET THE DOGS DO WHAT THEY DO & LET IT BE.

ALL YALL HAVE GOOD DOGS & ARE GOOD HUNTERS,I JUST WANT TO COME & SEE ALL THESE FIRE BREATHERS RUN.IF NOT,ILL SEE YALL WHEN YALL COME TO ALABAMA & ILL DONATE TO YALL.SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST DOGS ARE IN MISS.

Garrett / Ainsworth
Aug 14, 2013 - 3:59PM
Quote Reply Re: Results Circle 16 all age hunt
P-town(Heath Howell). What does that have to do with ? Does that mean y'all don't want us to have it this sat bc y'all want to come in watch? We just need to know what dates Big Creek are all ready booked for September and October so we can figure out what date we can offer this challenge! We are going to a hunt the 31st of this month then I'm free all except for deer hunting with dogs season! Ill be Deer hunting everyone of those days! Y'all get back ASAP ! The Kennel Boy!

Dwayne! I' posted this yesterday to let y'all know that I can't be there the 31 of this month! I figured you had read it! Ok! I don't care what dogs you bring as long as they are Your dogs or p-towns not Byrd and Valentines! Like I said! You can choose the date! You have the busyest schedule! You tell me other than the 31s of aug and I'm there! And look! Im wanting to have fun! Yall will probably beat us! like i said, im running a pup! thats all. Im not talking bad about your kennel and won't! I just want to have a friendly competition! Thanks! The Kennel Boy!

Well there it is.I've been watching this post as well as everybody else.There are alot of people wanting to see & hear about this.I hope yall can keep it between the dogs.Like Brandon said,o=post it & we (being a lot of us)will be there.I have not seen anybody that has plans for Aug.24th,that is next weekend.Run for the $ or for the bragging rites.Sounds like Big Creek has the best dogs just by reading these post & a lot of the results this year.Have seen Brian in there quit a bit.Bet he has a few if he will run w/yall that want be no push over.

WILL AUG.24TH WORK?

I will side bet anyone 1000$ no dog period that bc has will put run Brian's 65 dog in oak ridge!

I'M NOT BETTING ON THAT,SHE IS A GOOD ONE.ALL THESE GUYS HAVE GOOD DOGS.I **** SURE WANT TO BE THERE WHEN THEY RUN.WOULD LIKE TO RUN A COUPLE OF MINE TO SEE HOW THEY CAN HOLD UP W/THE BEST.

IF THEY DO THIS,IT IS GONNA BE SOMETHING TO SEE.

LOOKS LIKE THE ONE THAT POSTED UNDER NAME MAY WANT TO CHECK MIGHT HAVE KNOW A LITTLE SOMETHING. AS YUO CAN READ IN AN EARLIER POST I ONLY SEEN 3 NAMES TO BE PAIRED TO JUDGE FROM BIG CREEK/PTOWN. SO LOOKS LIKE PTOWN IS DOWN TO ONLY 1 PERSON HMMMM. THAT DIDN'T LAST TOO LONG AT ALL. SOUND LIKE SOMEONE GOT THE OL BOOT

Whoever takes that bet is a idiot.

oak ridge has numbers for stud dog pairs hunt this weekend will he show or back out now that this challenge has been made or will he bring those 3 year old derby dogs

wow,,masterfox should charge therapy fees for all the venting being done on this post..lol.. cole I guess im the idiot cause I will take that action on the 65 gyp..Brandon you must have a special gift of interpretation cause I just couldnt decipher what the heck ole boy was trying to say..im thinkin hes saying no hound big creek or bama brings will outscore the 65 at oakridge..ill take that bet..ill make another bet,,more than one will outscore her

Alright Dennis I will bet you when the time comes. Whatever amoun of money you want to bet! I'm sure there will be a couple more guys that will like to bet u too in that if u want to chance it!

not a problem,,the store is open..let me know

I, Seth Garrett (AKA The Kennel Boy) I talked to Brian and then Dwayne from Big Creek kennels this morning about our challenge discussion! I offered Dwayne 2 numbers to come to Latimer on aug 31 2013 for the derby hunt! He was a gentleman about it and gladly excepted our invitation! There are no more numbers. The hunt is full! I hope everyone is satisfied on this event! I'm looking forward to watch and compete against these fine hounds! Thanks. The Kennel Boy!

1 2 3 4 5