​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Puppy Hunt At Big Branch Fox Pen

Date is August 17, Hounds ages or 11 months and under and 13 months and under. 40 dollars per dog, Run 3 Hours' For numbers call 337-397-5575.

Re: Puppy Hunt At Big Branch Fox Pen

What is the nearest town to the pen and the nearest highway?

Thanks,
John

Leesville, La nearest town, Pen is off of hwy 121 in Hicks La

BTT

Get ur #'s

Harlan, who is the MFH and who is cooking? Let Debbie do her thing. We don't want Mr. Stalsby making his potted meat stew. How many #s are out?

BTT

I know they are hard to get! What about some judges on horseback or a foot behind camp maybe 4 to 6 lots of running takes place there?

How long you been doing this Randy?

Owe ****!!!!!!!

Not long enough

I ran at the pen this morning. The pen is full of game and very good running. Should be a good hunt. Don't mess with my buddy Randy, he hasn't been field trialing very long.

Mr. Hagan sure picked a fine weekend to have his hunt with the rain and cool weather this should be awesome running. I am very excited for this hunt and see my buddy Broadway I'm sure he is going to harass me about those old DeerDogs. Ya'll come out and support Mr. Hagan he works hard to have good game and lots of it.

Btt

Check out the weather for Saturday 62 degrees. Those Deer Dogs are excited what about them Jumpers?

Randy, when those jumpers watched the weather forecast today they all jumped out of the pen and loaded up......lol.... Martys did the same. We will see ya there.

What else do those jumpers watch on TV?

I want to know if those JUMPER's get the channel that the Circle 16 Hunt is on that is a lot like Day's of Our Lives with all that drama! One week the are mad the next week they have swapped (bed) (kennel) partners! anywho I just hope those JUMPER 's have been loaded since Tuesday when they saw that weather forecast so those DEER DOGS might have a chance.
It's time for some. LIVE ACTION!!!!!

Yeah they got a mess on that channel ! Mannn we bringing jumpers, bandits, jermiahs..... we even been looking for some young deer dogs to keep up with them " DEER DOGS ". We looking forward to the hunt, should be a good one. But we just hoping there will be plenty groceries.... See ya there.

There will be lots of groceries!!! Chef Stalsby will be up all night cooking his potted meat stew. There is a new hound coming to clean house...

That still means there is 2nd through what ever place they pay and I'm still good with that if I can place in the money and as long as there is just one hound like u say I still have a chance ! Ha ha !m

frog, you were wrong, we miss wayne stew. it was a piece of ham from the local store between two pieces of bread. the wife did not cook this time. a good hunt with Tyson stokes winning the old class and clay granham in the young class with a real nice running puppy. old randy came second on older class. cong. to all who place.

Who won

Read

Anybody know who placed.any scores. Was there plenty judges

short on judges,but mr. clay puppy was high dog in overall score with around 515 pts. it won young class. Tyson won old class with 400 plus pts. running was good but did not cross the road very much.