​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Camp Shelby outside hunt (David Gatwood Memorial)

We will be having our hunt Sept.21 in camp Shelby 25 a dog 100 percent payback after exp.bench show fri. Night we will have kennels ready for this hunt for anyone coming from out of town.For numbers call 601-270-2692 or pst on here.thanks hope to have another good hunt this year.1000 dollars guaranteed to first place if we have over 100 dogs

Re: Camp Shelby outside hunt (David Gatwood Memorial)

Can I get 4 numbers please

Where are you located

We need 8 numbers. Quave and smith

We are located in New Agusta MS we are about 20 mins east of Hattiesburg

Is this hunt just a 1 day and how many hrs is it and is it derby and all age or just open hunt

Clayton give me 15 numbers please

I need 4 numbers

Give us 4 please God Bless!!!

Clayton i need 8 #'s please thanks

This will be a1 day open 4 hr hunt. Bobby 56 thru 59. Chip 62 thru 69. Alex 82 thru 85. ROF 86 thru 89. Adam 95 thru102

Anyone needing a place to stay Friday night just post on here. We have room for about 17 @ our place

I need 6 numbers please

I need 4 numbers plz. Thanks in advance.

I need 10 numbers . Thanks

GSK-142 THRU 147 Brad Talley 123 thru 126 Bubba 150 and 152 thru 160. There is 180 numbers out should be a good turn out

Clayton we need 8 numbers please

Thanks 4 the numbers if there is any 2 digits turned in let me no please

Clayton I need 5 numbers please

Is the bench show gone be at y'all's camp

Who will it be this year? Top 5 what y'all think?

Can I get 4 numbers Clayton.

Seymour. Heath smith. Gatwood Scott shows. Jeremy Joyce

I need three numbers

I need one number please

Is this just speed and drive only or is it regular HGA

Will be speed and drive only . I have everyone's numbers will post tomorrow

We need 5 numbers please

Top 5. You can take me and slim off that list this year. We going to Grenada lake the week before so will be judging in Shelby.

There is a younger man in richton I don't know his name but he's been running his all time . I see him on side of road all time an wen I get home I here I'm there am fast. He's n little maroon truck any one know his name ?

Hey Seymore you running next week. I will be home next Wednesday

Yeah. Next wed and thurs and probably fri. Holler @ me when you get in.

Is this gonna be a hunter judge hunt or is there gonna be judges provided?

judges will be provided

Clayton do we need to call you to get our numbers or will you post them? Thank You!

Btt

To Jase, Heath,Walt,Chip, Seymour, Clint,Alex, Bubba,Tiny Good Luck fellas in Grenada and the ones at this hunt!! I wont make either the Blue Springs Open is the same week here at home! And Ima help out with the youth hunt after that! Hate Im gonna miss both I had really looked forward to em but Money and Time are just not in my favor this year! maybe Next year!

Good Luck to all you fellas and others!

Heath and Jase I still wanna try to come for deer season my deer dogs are fat and outta shape but im ready!!

Come on radar we would love to have you

Radar give me a call 2282973521

btt

Btt

Sure has been quiet on here.

Where is the bench show going to be held at. Thanks God Bless!!!

It has been awful quite this year coming up to the big show down of real hounds.......... I wonder if any new faces will appear in the top 10? Will the boys from up north make the trip? I dunno if bull mtn will know how to run on such flat land. Can Sammy buy enough of them big money hounds to win this year or will he settle for 3rd or below? Grant and Ernie think the daylight running is gonna give them an edge. Looks like Scott shows will have to break ole Molly out of retirement this year. Don't worry about Heath smith he will run his the night before they won't hang wit the heat. Sorry Heath, hunting and trailing scores won't get you a trophy at this one. Will the runnels town boys break out of that 100 acres to win it again? I wonder if the channel 16 crew will bring 20 head again and still not get in the top? Or can rootabeager bring more than 1 hound to his back yard??? Jase gatwood, will you keep some long enough to get a number on them? Seymour and Henson, will Dennis have to give you another hound to beat us with? By the way... Is she for sale? Lol. Is Timmy bershears still sticking to the outside or did he get weak and head back to purvis? Cripple quave might show up around 9 or 10 if someone will cast his dogs for him. Will Otis get another gimme on the bench this year? Now that man can show a hound!! Ole trickly mafia...... You boys do anything to get to the top of the leader board . Just bring ole Johnny cash and leave the rest at Millard they might get run over before the Parrish, it counts for points!!! CLS! What's the deal? I hope L and S are running while Clayton is building. Bubba shaw, bring don the collars in case you no show again..... Well until next time girls, don't get any panties in a bunch. All for fun. It's that time of year!!!!!

The locals will be hell to deal with for sure. Those hounds up there should have every bush marked by the time the hunt is here. "But" it don't matter, I ain't studying it, ol Johnny Cash is getting old and brittle but he's won it before and I'd say he might just do it again. Lol. As far as these getting ran over if they leave Millard, well Be ready. Millard has gotten thick, thicker than Camp Shelby. We bringing the fire, hopefully you locals will have some water. See you in a couple weeks to collect some Cash, (Johnny Cash). " I fell in to a burning ring of fire, I went down down down and the flames went higher, and it burns burns burns the ring of fire" you get the point. Lol

All of you know how the outside can be but some recruiters called and said Brad Tally strung dogs all over Shelby Friday night! Better watch out ladies and gentleman this guy is no stranger to the winners circle!

Clayton will you post my numbers

Bull-172/174/176 if anyone is not coming please turn your numbers in i have almost 300 numbers out should be a good hunt.I have not had a chance to run but i have heard there has been some good running should be plenty of game.

Hey me and Molly will b there on ready and all the rest of her team mates. Y'all b ready

Mr. Question ,I don't remember not showing up but I will send my collars with Don anytime ! Thank you , but if you would like to run mine I'll be glad to bring you my collars just post your name so I will know where to bring them .

It's tuff being famous ain't it bubba shaw

1 2