​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Think for a moment

U no u here bout guys dog tradin. Then u here bout them gettin screwd from the trade. BUut what u dont here bout is the garbage they tried to pawn off on the trader. Now u here bout the hunts that the ol' buddy won. But u dont here bout who was pencil spanking u. U here bout the high priced entry fees that the hunters pay. But u dont here or say thank u for driven and supportin my hunt today. U here all the time about he cheated. O well we are going right back there again like a dummy. U here bout this guy has good dogs first thing u here is he's doppin them. Years ago u never heard of all this mess but now we the foxhunters are ruining our sport. Im sure someone will get on here in bash this post cause thats what HATERS do. Good day something to think about. But do remember no has stuck a gun to ur head and made u do anything.

Re: Think for a moment

I think your right. The days of tipping your hat and shaking the hand of the man that won seem to be gone. Nothing wrong with competing but the whining and complaining is childish. Jealousy is an ugly thing. And dogs like any athlete have good days and bad days.

But I also think a lot of the complaining comes from guys who are too scared to say anything to someone's face. There are a lot of computer whiners.

Well said no brainer u see it an hear it an all ways go back only thing I see wrong is you was to afraid to post ur name that is half the problem with r sport now people say something at the hunt an different on comp.

U no its said that I write this as a no name post but dont want to make people mad. Ur so called buddies say they dont cheat thats a lie. Ur so called buddies say they dont drug there hounds thats a lie also. Ur so call buddies dont place unless the write judges is there and think we that look n watch cant see whats happening thats a lie also. Ur buddies cant go to other pens in the same state and place the same dogs thats kicking ur ass at the last hunt were it was handy thats also a lie. Yea ur write we cant say nothin cause of all the feelings but they dont give a dam bout ours if it cant be a honest hunt. Alot of the hunts already has a winner look at alot of the results the presidents wins. Yea thats a crock of bullsh--. Yea alot of people give the pen owners there hard sweating money for a honest hunt and get there but cheated. Yea thats a crock of bull guys say well hes been practiseing do u think the next man that pull up is comin to whoop u yes hes not comin to clap. Yea us lil people just want a honest hunt. Yea we the lil people Iis tired of spending our money and getting cheated out of placing.

Have LIL people hunt😂😂😂

Well u cant get any littler then me an my buddys but we work hard at what we do be cause we luv running dogs if that's the way u feel iam sorry for u and ur lil buddys because I have my butt wiped all the time but that's what I like one day I mite just find a acorn or a DOG.