​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
grey fox only pen

I have four young pups that I would like to start on grey fox. Does anyone know
Of a running pen in south Missouri or northern Arkansas with only greys in it?

Re: grey fox only pen

I live just south of Harrison, AR and there are several pens within an hour of me but none are just grey fox. Most are 99% coyotes. I have a pen and wish I could find enough greys to stock mine. If I could I would go straight greys. Too hard to find em. I usually get a few but not enough to go strictly greys.

That isn't to far from me I am up around gainesville mo. All the pens I know of are mostly coyotes. About how big is your pen and how many fox would you need I might be able to help you get some greys.

Pen is only 100 ac but lays good and has lots of cover. Would need at least 20-25. Not sure we can transport across state line. Legally!!!!!!!!!! You can give me a call or text tomorrow at 870 416 5667.

Coach I wonder if the "Amnesty Bill" includes grey fox?

Ray, I'm not exactly sure what that is. All I know is to transport coyotes across state line into our state you have to have health papers on each. I don't think we can even bring red fox into state with papers. Not sure about greys....

Coach, the Amnesty Bill is what they passed to let all the illegal aliens free citizenship and they are also exempt from obamacare. But you can't take a fox from south Mo to north Ark. Anybody see a problem with this?

Oh, I get it now. Thats really unbelievable isn't it. What a screwed up government we have now.... Wish we could wipe the slate clean and start all over with new people. We basically live in a country with elected communism.

Amen