​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wonting some Hellums pups

Does anybody have some got to be white post on here or give ur number I would like them young but no older than a 2years really like caspers but any Hellums will be ok

Re: Wonting some Hellums pups

Kenny Necaise 228 216 5232 Had some for sale. I know he has a litter of like 10 and a Nice male dog and a good brood jip. I know some of the pups are spoken for but call him; he is a nice man .

What r they out of

I have a casper x hines maybell that is 18 months old. give me a call. 318 508 0494

I don't know his number, but Mr. Doug Lovett has 2 of he nicest casper males around. He runs on the outside and they have jumped deer so he was talking about selling them. They are hard to handle in the wire though. I believe they just turned a year. If you can find his number you can win field trials.

When I say hard to handle I mean tough to beat, not tough to catch...

John is he any relation to Sonny Lovett.

its his uncle. hes an outside hunter. thank goodbess. he would put on us at the trials

does anyone know a contact # for mr. doug lovett would like to talk with him about them casper dogs thanks randy

Mr Doug has reduced the price on the two Casper male pups, the price is now $1,800 for the pair.

CHRIS, CALL ME AT 334-382-7983,THANKS.