​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
K&P Yahoo

Anyone hav a contact number or any pups off of Yahoo.

Re: K&P Yahoo

Kenny Williams has him 912-816-7036

What Kind Of Mouths Are Coming Off Of This Dog And Was He As Fast As His Pups Seem To Be. Just Wondering Thanks

Where is this dog located and what kind of dog is he? One day speed and drive or 3 day. Run outside at all?

I have not seen any dog as fast as yahoo was. He puts speed in his pups and they can run with anything i have seen. The pups off of him that we kept can handle a one day hunt and have done well in three day hunts. Not alot of pups out there off of him has not been bred to many females. But the few that have been field trial hunted have shown up very well.

what kind of field trial record did this hound have?

Yahoo is producing some nice hounds , not going to argue that. He had raw foot speed down the road. I have seen solid track running hounds outscore him in hunts on several occasions. Yahoo was an in and out hound not a consistent track runner. He was fast but I've seen many hounds as fast. You don't have to pump him up , his offspring speak for themselves!

Put his pups on the road. Somewhere out of your state. If they are competitive then they will breed to him.

I think he has already had some young dogs off of him that place in other states. I know haskill spires speak highly of the young hounds off of him. haskill has been around field trailing a long time and know a good hound.

IVE OWNED YAHOO SINCE HE WAS 8 MONTHS OLD. SO IM PRETTY SURE IM THE ONLY ONE THAT KNOWS MY HOUND.IVE NEVER PUMP MY DOG OR ASKED ANYBODY TO BREED TO HIM, OR DOI CARE IF ANYBODY BREED TO HIM.HE IS NOT IN THE BEST SHAPE BUT GOOD ENOUGH IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME RUN WITH HIM AN TRY TO PUT HIM IN THE ROAD. AND THEN WHEN WE DONE WE CAN GO ON THE OUTSIDE AND I WILL TROT HIM AHEAD OF MY TRUCK, TRAIL , JUMP , AND A FOX. DONT FORGET TO BRING SOME HOUNDS I WOULD HATE FOR YOU NOT TO HAVE SOMETHING TO CHECK HIM WITH. AS FOR HIS RECORD 17 PUPPY HUNT WINS,HE WON 8 HGA HUNTS, AND 20 SPEED AND DRIVE HUNTS. HE ALSO WON 9 CALCUTTAS IN A ROW IN SWAINSBORO.HE HAS A AVERAGE CHOP MOUTH AND COON FEET.FOR ANY OTHER QUESTIONS CALL ME . LOAD YOUR DOGS AND LETS GO

Kenny can you name these hunts that you say your hound has won. I remember him winning a few pup hunts. I am sure that you have kept a record of these TREMENDOUS accomplishments. I first wish you would read Revelation 21:8 , which refers to ALL liars having their part in the lake of fire.

I HAVE SEEN A FEW PUPS OFF OF THIS DOG THAT LOOKED PRETTY GOOD.
I SAW THE BLACK MAGNUM DOG RUN AS A PUP THAT ROBBIE HIERS HAS.HE WAS A NICE DOG

I'VE HERD PEOPLE TELL ME OF HIS RECORD.THAT IS QUITE AN ACCOMPLISHMENT.NEVER HERD OFF ANY HOUND WITH ONE ANY BETTER OR CLOSE TO IT.

Brandon , Kenny go back and read my first post! I CLEARLY stated that I was not going to argue that he was putting good pups on the ground. Although , the ***** plays the bigger part. Mark stated that HE had not seen ANY hound as fast as Yahoo. I simply stated that I had seen hounds as fast as Yahoo. Also , that I have seen solid track running hounds OUTSCORE Yahoo at hunts. This is not what I have been told , but what I know! Brandon , as for his record , I don't believe it anymore than I believe you can eat an airplane!

Ok Mitch u r like a 3 year old if u don't believe it leave it alone if u don't have anything nice to say dont say anything

Shut up not so FUZZY nutts! You won't even post your name!

Well I'm not putting down people's dogs

Fuzzy , you must have been one of those kids that rode the short bus who wouldn't quit licking the windows! Read my post you jarhead. I'm not running down anyone's hound , just simply stating FACTS! Your ignorance is colossal!

yea i did ride on that bus but it was with my brother that was not all there and he did lick the bus and he died bc he was like that so u just keep talkin about kids like that U BETTER HOPE WE DONT EVER RUN IN TO EACH OTHER U WONT EVER SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THEM KIDS AGAIN just keep talkin

U there Mitch

Been hunting with Kenny all my life seen YAHOO and for sure fastest hound I have ever seen without a doubt when he run a piece of game he run it to kill it and he did not need help to do either if I was Kenny I wouldn't let anyone breed to him or sell any pup's cause the fire is coming JUST GONNA GET WORSE ON YA!!!!!!!!

I had a lil black gyp off yahoo that run real good I was Gona keep her for breeding but didnt have the funds at the time some guys from Florida got her I think a placed her in a few pup hunts! She was fast and if I had it to do over again I'd kept her don't think you can go wrong breeding to him!

Sounds like alot of animosity, jealousy among hunters. If I didn't want anyone to breed to my dog, I wouldn't be on here bragging on him.

I Know Kenny Very Well Never Herd Him Brag On Any Of His Dogs.His Post Was The First I Ever Seen Him Make On A Personal Subject. If You Knew Him You Would Know That He Will Brag On Your Dog Before He Said Anything Bad About Anybodys Dog.

mitch ingram no one knows who you are or ever heard of you. if i met you at some point over the years and dont remember you im sorry. i don't think that is your real name but thats ok everyone has an opinion. was not pumping the dog im like kenney we are not stud dog pushers we just want good dogs. i stated in the previous post that the dog was the fastest i have seen run and he is the fastest ive seen run. im sure there are and has been faster dogs. the hga hunts that was posted the dog won were one day hunts in several pens. he won every puppy hunt he was in that i know of except one and his sister won that one. people get on here and ask questions and i try to respond as best i can. Mitch you can say what you want about this post i can take it but you have made alot of my friends mad and basically called one a liar and that i have a problem with. this sight should be about hunting and hunting dogs not a bunch of crap like this. mark ridaught r&w kennel

Mark , listen i've hunted with LC Hobby for years, i know Ed and the whole bunch. I don't give a rip if you know me or not,that is beside the point. Is it against the law for me to post on this forum? I never bashed any person or any hound. I just simply stated what I knew. Go back and read my first post. I never intended to offend anyone. With that said, if you, Kenny, or anyone else for that matter, think I am going to believe that said hound won 17pup hunts, 8hga. hunts , and 20 s/d hunts you are all full of crap! That is the only crap I'm smelling! Now, if my addition is correct that is 45 hunts. IT AINT SO! List these hunts and redeem yourselves.

mitch did u get scared last night u didnt post back

Would be impossible to win 17 puppy hunts! He would have had to start running in puppy hunts around 8 months old and win every hunt, back to back that he was entered in for like 4 or 5 months! Not knocking the dog but lets be for real! COME ON MAN!!! I ain't even gone comment on the other!

No, not so fuzzy nutts, I didn't get scared. I just envisioned you sitting there with your mouth half open with slobber running down the side of your face , this bored me, so I went to bed.

Listen boys!! Ive never seen the hound run. But have heard nothing but good things. Ive seen his pups run n they can get it done. If you owned a hound as good as yahoo you would be a fool not to tote him to a hunt everyweekend. I would imagine thats why he has so many under his belt. Its because kenny dosent play! He obvisouly spent more time than what most of you ever would think about on a hound. So thats why he can say hes won what he has beacuse he hunted the hound like he was supposed to.

How is dog bread

Lil David you must be fuzzy's other brother. I can say that I'm an astronaut , but that doesn't make it so! Where do you people come from?

Dog bread is not very filling. I prefer banana nut bread! Does anyone feel my pain?!!! DANG!

ok mitch come to ark and run with me when my dogs get a holt of u u will be the one slobbering

Listen not so fuzzy nutts, I'm not getting on an ark and going with you anywhere ok. As for your hounds , are they rabid or something?

ur stupid you no mitch i looked u up on here i ur name not on here so u have never placed in a hunt so u need to kill all ur dogs and start over

I HAVE NOT HAD ANY YAHOO'S YET,BUT WOULD NOT BA SCARED TO TRY HIM OUT.I'VE SEEN SEVERAL NICE YOUNG DOGS OFF OF HIM.

I HAVE A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING WHY IT'S HARD FOR A GROWN MAN TO COMPLIMENT ANOTHER MANS DOG.(JUST SAYING)THINK ABOUT IT.JUST SAY SOME THING NICE & IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM THEN DON'T GET ANY OF EM.

I'M NOT TRYING TO BE A SMARTA$$ OR NOTHING.JUST SEEING A LOT OF PEOPLE HURTING OUR SPORT.

Show me, You said put em on the road. Haskell Spires has got some in mississippi. He has got a gyp being bred to him also. Hopefully if she takes there will be some yahoos in tallahassee fl. They will be in the hunts soon enough.Mitch Ingram If you have ever seen yahoo's pups run, you wouldn't run him down. I guarantee you don't have a dog that can hang with the seven pups I saw at st. george.

john, I know haskill spires has seen something he really like about this dog and his puppies. he is very high on him. we run together at my pen sometime and he has been talking about this hound, therefore I put my name in the hat for a female puppy. hope the stella female has a big litter when they breed her. I know haskill know a good hound, therefore I do not pay much attention to less experience hunter opinions.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but I know Kenny Williams very well and have done a lot of hound business with him and can vouch for him. I can tell you this much, Kenny is honest and full of integrity, and what he tells you about his hounds you can take it to the bank!! And reading the posts there are a few of us that know Kenny personally and know the truth about him and his hounds, BUT NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW YOU MITCH OR VOUCHED FOR YOU OR YOUR HOUNDS..???

Could someone post a pedigree on this hound. Are there any fast, one day type pups for sale out of him?

type pinedale clown in the search bar. Look for pinedale clown vs black john. In the top right hand corner click to view entire thread. some one posted his pedigree there before.

Jeremy no need to ask a question like that. One sharp dog man made a good cross on him. Now Everyone should go breed to him. If you really ask the right man.they will tell you him & his pups walked on water.

Lets see how many make it to the Top Gun or the Masters.
Not just stay in Ga &i swansboro!

It is rather troubling to see people post with a fictitious name. I do remember the owner made a request for it to stop.

Why do some people want to speak ill of other hunters? It would be nice, at a bare minimum, to project an image that we are a group that does not appear to be so overtly ignorant, jealous, and in some cases down right stupid.

It is not a bad thing to poke a little fun at each other. But, the accusations of cheating have been taken a little to far. My comment on this is taken from some hunts closer to the mighty Mississippi. If cheating is suspected, why not take care of it that day out of view of the world? Some act like fox or coyote chasers are the only people that look at this site. WRONG!

I know the "craziness" will not stop until we are required to pay for a membership or register with this site. Or, it could stop if the site is discontinued. I do not want that but the actions of some is surely going to make it a reality.

This site should have "parental controls" for some of you. What a shame.

I have not seen anywhere that he has been offered to the public for stud or promoted for stud please correct me if I am wrong but if he has not then this conversation is a mute point. I have only met these guys once in Picayune but they sure seemed like some decent folks to me. I looked at a pup Haskell has off him and it looks good and know for a fact he breed a good jip to him and we have a lot of good dogs here in south ms. to choose from so he must think he is capable. I would try a litter from him if he was not so far away.

how old is Yahoo?

Hey show me, Have you looked at the results from the north carolina state in may? What more does a dog need to do? How many hounds were there. I am pretty sure that yahoo pups won the calcutta placed in aa and derby. NC state is a long way from Georgia.

I believe 2 yahoos from 2 different b!thces placed in Mississippi also.

No doubt yahoo good dog throwing good dogs but if you breed to his owner you will get BABBLERS. 17 puppy hunts that's 4 months I been in ga 10 years and he ain't won 17 puppy hunts. Yahoo ain't run in swainsboro 10 times in his life and I know for sure. Cause I would have been there. They ain't pumping their dog and I ain't bashing him. Just tell the truth

Thanks jhon for telling the truth!
I only see where 1placed in the AA 3rd at the NC State.

But a few of them placed on the bench. There is a lot of good looking dogs that cant run nothing.

Why dont all of of you load your yahoo's on a tour bus & bring them to the Top Gun? & SHOW ME!!!

MITCH YOU AND JOHN ARE SO RIGHT. CASPER CAN PROVE HIS WINNINGS . SLIDE CAN PROVE HIS. HELL BOYS THE MAN SAID IT WHY DONT HIS OWNER COME CLEAN. PUT THE HUNTS ON HERE.DONT MEAN SQUAT TO ME. BUT *THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE*. WE ALREADY GOT LYING MOFO AS OUR COUNTRYS LEADERS. COME ON GUYS

I SPOKE WITH KENNY HE DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER SO HE CAN'T SEE ALL THIS HORRIBLE TALK YOU PEOPLE ARE SAYING HE GOT A PHONE CALL ABOUT SOMEBODY NAMED MITCH DOWNIG HIS DOG AND CALLED A FRIEND TO POST FOR HIM.THE 9 CALCUTTAS IN A ROW WERE NOT ALL IN SWAINSBORO SOME WERE IN ST.GEORGE AND HAWTHORNE.THE HGA AND SPEED AND DRIVES WAS SOME OF THE SAME HUNTS. AND THE PUPPY HUNTS HE READ OFF TO ME.NONE OF WITCH HE HAD TO DO HE SAID THAT HE DOES NOT WANT ANY BODY BREEDING TO HIS DOG AND DON'T WHY ANY BODY CARES. THANKS JS.

1 2