​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What ya Gona do When Dog Huntins Gone?

Do you remember the days when dogs ran free and dog hunting was the norm? Alot has changed since then.
Well there is no reason that it cant happen again.
Please join with the Arkansas Dog Hunters Assoc. and help us bring back the traditions of the past.
We are joining forces with the Alabama Dog Hunters Assoc. and The Mississippi Dog Hunters Assoc. to increase our numbers but we need your help.
Please join your dog hunting assoc. today!!
If you don't know your contact number give me a call 870-484-1775

Re: What ya Gona do When Dog Huntins Gone?

we are in a fight now for dog huntings rights in Louisiana. the u.s. forestry trying to shut us down but we will be going to court by nov. 1. it is a shame we have to fight our own government for our rights. we need all of your support. they have try to outlast us but we have stay after them. now it has came down to them argueing safetry as their point in this case. they drop economic impact and enviromental impact because they had nothing to go on in court to stand on. this is an important case to set our future rights to hunting. the lsa will continue to fight for everyone hunting rights. please take a stand with us.

Please send me contact info for the person in charge and we will get to work on sending y'all some help.

my phone number is 3184480940 at home. call at night after six.