​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just Read This Please!

Today was one of the hardest day's our family has ever faced. As this chapter in our lives comes to a close and we begin again I couldn't help but share this with you.. I found this on facebook and it truly helped me make it through today.. It is by far the best Poem Iv'e ever read!!!

BEST POEM IN THE WORLD

I was shocked, confused, bewildered
As I entered Heaven's door,
Not by the beauty of it all,
Nor the lights or its decor.

But it was the folks in Heaven
Who made me sputter and gasp--
The thieves, the liars, the sinners,
The alcoholics and the trash.

There stood the kid from seventh grade
Who swiped my lunch money twice.
Next to him was my old neighbor
Who never said anything nice.

Bob, who I always thought
Was rotting away in hell,
Was sitting pretty on cloud nine,
Looking incredibly well.

I nudged Jesus, 'What's the deal?
I would love to hear Your take.
How'd all these sinners get up here?
God must've made a mistake.

'And why is everyone so quiet,
So somber - give me a clue.'
'Hush, child,' He said,
'they're all in shock.
No one thought they'd be seeing you.'

JUDGE NOT!!

Remember...Just going to church doesn't make you a
Chris tian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.

Every saint has a PAST...
Every sinner has a FUTURE!
Now it's your turn... Share this poem.

Gives us all something to think about doesn't it!!!
Thank each and every one of you that has talked, prayed wtih me, wipped tears and just listened to me rant!! The past 3 yrs have been extremely hard on everyone, and now it has come to close for us all..
God bless & Happy hunting!!!
Devin, Bekah, Danny, Justin, Katie, Parker DeLacerda & Joni Canerday

Re: Just Read This Please!

Always about you what about the others family!!!

If not for the grace of GOD, there goeth I.

What about Us
Always about you what about the others family!!!

If you ever have read any of my post on here or facebook, I have ALWAYS ask for prayers for EVBERYONE INVOLVED! Now, this post has to do with MY FAMILY, AND I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO THANK MY FRIENDS!!!

I'M NOT IN A COURT ROOM NOW, IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SAY TO ME, MY NUMBER IS 337-322-2144...

DON'T HIDE BEHIND THE LIES YOU HAVE SPREAD, IT IS OVER AND I THANK GOD & MY FRIENDS THAT HAVE STOOD BY ME AND MY FAMILY!!! AND FOR THAT I WILL ALWAYS BE GREATFUL!!!
OUR FAMILY HAS HANDLED THIS WITH CLASS AND DIGNITY. HOW DARE YOU GET ON HERE AND BASH US...
YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL EVIDENTALLY!!!
I KNOW I'M WASTING MY TIME WITH THIS, BUT YOU HAVE PROVOLKED ME FOR THE LAST TIME... LIKE IT OR NOT, WE HAVE FEELINGS TOO.. WE HAVE RESPECTED YOURS, NOW GO AND LEAVE US ALONE.....

FRIENDS, PLEASE PRAY FOR THIS PERSON, IVE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD GOD DOESNT LIKE UGLY!!!

What happened if you don't mind me asking??

A few years ago, JC's son was involved in a car wreck. He and a friend had been out at a benefit for a family member or something, the next morning they were on their way fishing, they were in aa very bad wreck.. Her son was driving,, he has a severe tramatic brain injury and the young lady didnt survive. They both had been drinking.

Joni has been devastated. The past few yrs she has dedicated her entire life to her son.
Not one time can I remember talking to her that she didn't ask for prayers for the other family.
They have treated her and her family very poorly. She has carried this burden with grace and humility.

Her family is not close, therefore the fox hunting family has ment a great deal to Joni for being there for her. All she was trying to do was say thank you.

Joni will go out of her way to help anyone and doesnt ask for anything in return.

I spoke with JC today, she is still in alot of pain from her wreck just a couple weeks ago, ( let me tell ya, if you see that car, she is lucky to be alive), yet all she wanted to know was how my hounds are doing.
Take care JC. Get well and come on back to give your buddies hell girl.

That's good stuff JC, just keep holding your head up girl!