​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Need fast dogs

This boy that I ben Huntin with fer forty yers Went an becom friends with a man from Luisana ans got some fastest dogs Is ever sen in me life Ive have had liqur breedin hagin breedin flours breedin and a lot others I cant thank of There was some feller giv me some dogs out of rea's lick Some feller from Harrison Ar. had brages them up till I thought they was whirl winds I turn them with them Luisana dogs and them Luisana dogs left them lick dogs like a freight train leaving a hoboI will say 1 thing them lick dogs sure sounded purty runnin them luisana dogs they never missed a bark they were abot 2 mile behind I gotta go generator abot out of gas fer me electic I will pay a good price fer dogs that can run with these luisana dogs

Re: Need fast dogs

Im going to take the high road. Unbelievable.....

You could learn your name first

David, Its too obvious on this post that this person is just trying to get under my skin... They have tried too hard too look stupid and I can assure you they are anything but. It seems that this site is getting more and more to be a place for people to badmouth a person or a dog instead of being used for what its original purpose was meant for. I wish there was a way anyone who uses this site has to have an account and sign in with a real name. I realize that I use the name of CoachMc on here but most in our area know me. I am not afraid to post my real name. Walter McElroy.