​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
hooterville pup hunt results

thanks to all the judges and hunters for coming out.
had a pen record broke today ,old record 1560 new 2140
1st #9 2140 pts dealer (bw shine x prevost cheetah) coyell and hill knls
2nd #3 1945 pts oprah winfrey (bw shine x prevost cheetah) coyell and hill knls
3rd #71 1790 pts ? ( ? x ? ) drake lamey
4th # 0 1520 pts megan (woods luke x Desoto's lil bit) part time knls
5th # 8 1515 pts Kelly Kelly (bw shine X prevost cheetah)cole and hunter

Re: hooterville pup hunt results

Congrats Colyell on another dominating victory and congrats to all who placed

Congrats coyell! Y'all had some nice pups,, they stayed strong and never backed off. Solid 3 hour hooked uprunning thanks mr James and also congrats to everyone else who placed..

James who was 6th -10th place

How many pups was there today guys ? Congrats !

I wish there was more dogs showed up but I heard it was a great hunt

What was 6th-10th ??

This means you don't know the breeding Dennis !! But you do the age !!!

3rd. Place hound #71 ( lameys SO Flyy ) She come from mr Jeff Ingram . Her momma was full littermate to Deloziers blade and her top side was a male dog Larry and Fred hale had..

That's why I put where she come from genius hunter, that's what I was told shes off of .. And this is drake Lamey Dennis's boy

All the other dogs get older but So Fly keeps hittin the pup hunts. Pretty funny that Ingram quit hauling her whenever folks started questioning what she was & he kept sayin "Hale Bred"- She came from Waltman& shes about 15 months old!

sorry sucker but everyone seen this gyp when she was a baby and shes been open to the public ever since..place 3rd at a pup hunt and lose by 300 and all of a sudden your pups too old ? at least wait till she wins one and then cry

Dang it what was the top 10 it wasn't that bad

chris this is the first time I've been on here since I posted results. we only had 10 pups at hunt. hope everyone had a good time and I think the running was very good , with no bays . thanks again to the ones who showed up and the compliments on the running. will have another when I figure out a date for it. and thanks for all the judges who took time to come out and help ,yall done an excellent job !

By the way Chris why don't you use your real name Brian W. ill leave it at that

You cowards need to get your facts strait! The 3rd place pup is off of J&D's Scrappy and a Bart hale dog that Larry Hale owned. I bred the gyp and raised these pups myself, they were whelped Dec.13 of 2012. As soon as Mr.Larry gives me the info on this dog, i'll have them LE. I did buy several from BW and got the LE's from Mr.Larry Hale. If I quit haulin them, it was because they weren't worth haulin and had better hounds already! Get ya fact's strait and quit hatin everytime someone does good!

Btt