​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Red Gate Fox Pen Puppy Hunt Results 8/10

We want to thank all the hunters and judges for coming. We had great running, great food, and great judging. The second weekend of September is the North Florida in St. George, so our next hunt will be Sept. 21st for Aug. and younger pups. This is the 3rd Saturday, not the 2nd, for this hunt only. If you can make it to St. George, they'd love to have you.
1st #96 980pts Dyna - Lovertt's Sandman X Lil Mikes China - Baldwin Bay Kennel
2nd #15 805pts 4W Shakespeare - Spires William X Melvins Raven - John Waugh
3rd #49 775pts Roes Hailee - Coursons Harley X Jernigans Tadpole - Roe and Sons Kennel
4th #3 650pts Roes Hot T - Kyles Mr. T X River Rd. Coco - Roe and Sons Kennel
5th #50 605pts Roes Jetta - Kyles Mr. T X River Rd. Coco - Roe and Sons Kennel
6th #22 585pts Goodes Buck - Goodes Rip X Goodes Zeda - Bobby Goode
7th #111 575pts Triple Crown Butterscotch - Triple Crowns Black Cat X Triple Corwns Bobby - Triple Crown Kennel
8th #7 565pts Redman - Byrds Titan X Lil Mikes Joy - Triple S Kennel
9th #13 550pts JoJos Sue Bob - Lovetts Sandman X Lil Mikes China - Baldwin Bay Kennel
10th #2 545pts Triple Crown Tuxedo - Triple Crown Black Cat X Triple Crowns Bobby - Triple Crown Kennel

1st hour: #96 Baldwin Bay 425pts
2nd hour: #49 Roe & Sons 440pts
3rd hour: #22 Bobby Goode 205pts
4th hour: #15 John Waugh 175pts
Best Mouth #111 Triple Crown.

Re: Red Gate Fox Pen Puppy Hunt Results 8/10

Congratulations to Baldwin Bay Kennels on three in a row !!

Congrats to Baldwin Bay and to John Waugh on 2nd. Guess we shouldnt hav turned down Sandman when he was offered to us,go figure.
Where is he now. Congrats to everyone else that placed.

chad hows that litter mate to mine doing.

They doin good.We may try em again at Elba here n a couple of weeks.U still got the other William gyp

yes, I just bred her to sonny and angie lovetts sarge

Way to go Baldwin Bay Kennels three in a row (two red gate). Good hounds good guys.

Thats a crock of crap. Dyna deserved that win all day long. Josh and baldwin bay have got some nice pupson there hands.

There is always someone crying its a shame! Good job Baldwin bay!

yall are funny! The only thing that could make it better is for Lil Cornfield to post somthing. Lol! Im serious.

I don't understand why so many grown men are scared to use there real names. You must of really hated your parents. Thats the only reason I can think that you would be so ashamed of your name. Sorry for the bad language. We all spend a lot of time and money getting ready for these hunts, someone starts having some success, and people want to drag them down. That was the funnest hunt I have been to. The fellowship at that bunk house yesterday was top notch. We had some big time legendary hunters there and a lot of laughs. Everyone knows that the dog that won was the best dog there. Why in the world would you want to get on this computer and drag people down. Baldwin bay deserved every bit of that hunt. Why don't you tell us your name and what you saw so that the problem can be solved. If you had gone to ricky and lee and let them know, then there was no reason to get on the computer and make it look like those fellows didn't deserve first place. I wouldn't be so worried about my language. I would be more worried about my kids being around spineless back stabbers at a hunt.

old horse
3 hunts in a row with three different dogs. baldwin bay must have a nice pac of dogs that are dominating the field. from what i hear the results are not what u see in the pen tho. i knnow a lot good experienced hunters who feel this way. thats why im gettin on here as a no name post. in order to let the pen owneres now there is a judge witha reallly sharp pencil out there. u know who u are and its a shame to our great sport that your doin it.

Mr. Old Horse,
This is the first time I have ever posted; however, your post and accusation has me so annoyed that I felt the need to join this conversation. I raised these pups at my kennels before Baldwin Bay Kennels bought these gyps. Anyone who thinks these dogs did not deserve the finishes they had in the last month, I will be glad to meet you at any pen of your choice so we can compare dogs in a race. To say a judge is cheating is terrible, and if you really wanted to make the sport better you and the other parties should have called him out on the spot, not waited to be anonymous on a public forum. These dogs are dominating because of 100% effort on the dogs and their owners, not to mention good breeding.
Next time come to the pen and check it out for yourself instead of going on hearsay!
PS I've got a good pair of ******* if you want to be able to compete with Baldwin Bay Kennels.

Congrats to Baldwin Bay Kennels and John Waugh. A new hunter to the sport is always welcome.
Mike Sims

Mike I am glad Baldwin Bay bought those dogs so we could finally here your name called for first. Even if it was just for the breeding!

Congrats to Baldwin Bay, John Waugh and all that placed you are never gone get a fairer shake at field trailing than at the Red gate fox pen them boys are straight up and they do not tolerate cheating if Ricky thinks your cheating you will be asked to leave that goes for judges and hunters as for those pups I saw both of the Baldwin bay pups and Johns pups run at 6 months old and I knew they were gone be special matter of fact I was supposed to get one of them where's mine at Mike I'm ready for it lol.