​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dairy Barn Results

Thanks to all that came. We had outstanding running and a great group of judges. We had some hard hunters there with some excellent hounds and nice weather as it rained yesterday and the moisture helped tremendously.

1st #9 Oak Ridge 65 Gyp ---Oak Ridge July knls

2nd #99 Cover Girl (BL Cash )Jamie Welborn

3rd # 17 ----Byrd and Valentine

4th #7----Byrd and Valentine

5th #3----- Kenneth Ray Oliver

6th #12 Mighty Tite (Mighty Man ex D&S Cobra) Newcomb and Webb

7th #71----- Byrd and Valentine

8th #11----- Byrd and Valentine

9th #69 Triple P Beagle Mouth (Fayard's Luke ex Scotty Gypsy 2) Triple P kennels

10th #77 Sam (Valentine's Ben ex Top Notch Holly) Big Creek Kennels

Thanks again: JEFF,SKINNY,BO,JIMMIE, and HARRELL

Re: Dairy Barn Results

2nd is off big creek cash and big creek sissy

Congrats to all that placed!!!

What was the breeding on 3rd and 4th?

They was off a small beagle ,and looks like they don't care

Was the running any better at this hunt than the last few they had? Last time it was a bay fest!!

CONGRATS TO BRIAN LAMEY & WHO PLACED

What are the breeding a on these hounds?

Congrats brian and jamie and all that placed.

Futaze mom is victorious!!! It was early sat morning when I gave her a honey bun and some alien powder from planet zorb, that's in the andromeda galaxy. We arrived at the dairy barn, only to hear whispers in the dark saying I wished Brian would bring that brood gyp! Both our feelings were emotionally devastated! But upon casting I quickly realized she was taking revenge, and did so!!! Against some off the top hounds in the country!!! Next I would like to say thanks to bud David who bred oak ridge smokey , he is a close friend who I regularly converse with. He bred smokey and let Barry Frazier get the litter. I purchased smokey from Barry for a friend! They both wonder how Denny registered D Ls smokey when he don't exist period!!! A truly fictional hound!!! Next I recently found out how he noticed Ronnie's pretty new dentures! Ronnie told me he slipped into his kennel and collected a seman sample in a ice cube tray!!! Now I've heard of seman collection and liquid nitrogen storage, but I don't think he read the text book on proper technique! Lol! But Ronnie said his feminine hands felt so good he had to turn and give him a smile! Lol! I think Ronnie feels special now since a ( legend in his own mind treated him so special )! They definitely shared a intimate moment. I've seen Ronnie service alot of pretty gyps but never fall in love like he has with Denny! He now wants a I phone to put him on speed dial! I must sign off now I have to go down in the pasture by the pond where I've built a landing pad for my alien friends Zac-bar and nip-nip ! They bring me intergalactical news and I share earthly topics with them. Zac-bar is somewhat bi-polar and nip-nip is simply psychotic ! But our relationship is continually growing into something very meaningful! I got them a meat lovers pizza which they love( seems like Denny also does according to Ronnie)! Lol! Until the next time, all my love, the alien julys!!!

Ronnie "O" Ronnie,,who art thou sire ?? now that is the question!! I've received calls from all over Missouri.. mostly neighbors of july kennels asking me to stop the screaming..little july pups walking around in circles crying "who's my daddy",,who's my daddy"..LOL..all I could tell them was a man that hunts in Shelby may know the answer..he told a tale of a white july 5 years old he sold lyin brian a few years back..cooooould it be,,coooould it be,,RONNIE !!!! so little july pups,,run along and play now..uncle "d" has told the story of the boogeyman and his dog dealings..i am so glad he has come to his senses and released ole yellar from stud duties..all them gyps fred and larry bred like he said and no results..even had to resort to claiming benji's hound as a yellar just to place..shame,,shame..not to mention them same 2 pups he ran 2 years in a row..did anybody else but me get tired of wearin them 2 "pups" out..i remember a hunt where he caught em before the hunt was over and just drove off into the sunset..i cant say I have ever seen Ronnie but I have seen "tootsie roll"(gordees Ronnie)..poor fellow..look like he had chocolate m&m's for teeth..but not Ronnie,,must have wore a whitening mouthpiece on his trip to Missouri..and now,,you've heard the rest of the story"..ps.. the only other possibility for gordees Ronnie to be the sire is if you took your light sabor out and inserted it in Ronnies azz..its possible by melting his prostate you could have jarred loose a live one..LOL

Brian aka alias (liar) could u tell the fox world the truth bout this dog? Or is it gonna be all the wild lies u already tell an expect everyone to believe( that everyone cracks up on u about) tell us the truth Tommy's is already saying he's got Ronnie pups in Carnes which they fit in on his hill bc nothing is true over there either( just so many lies he's started believing them as u have) is the truth in u to tell us about these hounds, seems Dennis knows some truth to these hounds ... He just telling parts of the truth an hoping u will tell the rest...

one more thing,,if any of you unsuspecting owners of Ronnie blood need to know whatcha really got,,feel free to call.there may be a short wait due to the already overwhelming response..but I do promise to tell all....i understand you are the victim here..

Well his pup won Illinois state was high dog at pack hunt won challenge hunt won dairy barn that's just in last few weeks !!! Not counting all that placed in the top 10.

Btt

Clap! Clap! Clap! Clap down to the BROOD GYP! Does your hands hurt? I know your pride does! .....When are you going to raise some dogs of your own to take your own A-- Whipping BAMA and ACCEPT it? If you haven't placed you own dogs in the last 5 months I.....I don't think your going to have much chance from now on! I bet when Big Creek loses you don't even feel bad!? Why? Because you don't really have a dog in the race! Huh!? If Big Creek can't hang with a brood gyp at the Dairy Barn then what makes you think you can hang with him at Oak Ridge? IDK? I guess thats you get for living in a FANTASY!

Lets don't bash the hunt on here but a beagle cud have won this briar patch bay contest , it's summer time , game don't run good dogs can't and we gonna brag about that hunt ? Grow a set and go this fall that was a crap shoot !!! Everybody there said that , don't bash rash other that was a hunt to help the pen guys , don't rip each other and brag , if we ran the same 30 next week it would be a different outcome , that's part of a summer hunt in a briar patch men !

The word I heard was Yellar has been keeping poor Fred, Larry, O'neal and Valentine in the business for years according to Brian. It might be the case, who knows! Poor pitiful Brian. He and his alien nation must have all went to school at LSU with the math they use. I once saw him buy a gyp from a derby hunt at Big Valley that she barely made, run her in south Louisiana in a puppy hunt I think it was and Tic recognized the gyp, turned him in, posted it near and far yet nothing was done about it. I think she was out of Yellar too when she got back down south. Lol! Better stay clear of lying Brian. Oh my... My...my..

preacher I know what your sayin. I heard brian say gone famous was off yellar and so was big show that jw owns. I remember when he claimed the stahls dog was off yellar. if he would lie bout all that why would anyone think this Ronnie dog is off what he says. july people must not care

If I was Brian I wouldn't claim that Kidds Gone Famous was off of yeller! I saw this Famous dog win the stonecypher $10000 money hunt at antlers on your scratch pad preacher! Yeah the red number 15 dog....I remember Clear... As you do to! He didn't do nothing but wait at the bridge and try to take it from some better hounds that were doing all the work! How many scores did you give him Judge Preacher before you got in the truck and road home with him that day! Huh? How much money did you get? Preacher what???? How many hunts were won like this that you are tring to credit your Man Kidd for? I'm a say a lot more than was deserved! I was there! Right behind you as you got in his truck! Runt pulled the truck facing down the hill towards the creek and "Preacher Judge" got in!! Yea! You felt good getting in the picture back at the Hotel didn't you!?

Wellllllllllllll!!!!!! I must of been drunk??? When I backed that thing up to Yeller T!!!!

btt

Really really really who is the daddy ive heard so much ****? Sparky mite be the poppa but u no Yeller T is out the pic. So really who is the poppa!!!!