​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ogeechee River 1 Day

The Ogeechee River 1 Day will be held at the United Fox Pen in Swainsboro Ga., September 27-28, 2013. Master of Hounds will be Wyman Harley. Bench Show judge will be Tommy Buchan. The Bench Show will be Friday night at 7:30pm. There will also be a child handling class, so bring the kids. The hunt will be run under National rules. There will be a Derby and All Age class, run together, scored seperately. Entry fee will be $35 per dog. Membership fee is $10. Hounds will be cast at daylite. Call Jake and Ellen Patrick for numbers @ 912-728-3411. The pen is running great, and we will have plenty of judges to score your hounds. Dog food wiil be given away for catagorys and HGA. Come join the fun and be part of the hunt. This will be a great tune up for the Tennesee State.
God Bless
Bobby

Re: Ogeechee River 1 Day

btt

Call my dog handler and tell him we need some numbers Bobby. You get him to agree, Ill take the dogs!

Push , if u need 2 borrow a good 1 let me know. May hav 1 round here 2 fit ur needs!

If I go, I will have to borrow one! Because, I sure don't have one worthy of taking!

Joseph, I'll see what I can do, but you know he's tight with the dollar. LoL!! Just take them and don't tell him. Then if you win and split with him, he'll be happy. He likes free stuff!!
God Bless
Bobby

Btt

btt

Btt

We will have 4000lbs of dog food and other prizes to be given away. Plenty of judges will be there to look at our hounds. Bring the wife and kids and have a great time.
God Bless
Bobby

Bobby, I hear your dog handler is down for a few weeks....however will you make it to the hunt? I will see if I can get us a makeshift dog handler, but I am scared of what it will cost us!

Joseph

I'll be there for sure. Who you got in mind? Don't want no junk. Need someone with a HEAD full of knowledge, and a pocket full of money.
God Bless
Bobby

Lets just say, he has the money, just wont part with it....and has a head big enough, if it was full of knowledge, he would be a few steps above a rocket scientist! See you there!

LoL!!! I hope he don't know we talking about him.
God Bless
Bobby