​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Derby Benefit Hunt For Adam Elmore Aug 31

This is a Derby benefit hunt for Adam Elmore. Adam is 21 years old with leukemia. Adam is a dedicate hunter who has spent his life right next to us judging, and listening to all of those beautiful hounds. All of the money from this hunt will go to help the Elmore family in their time of need. We as hunters are a fellowship in, and out of the wood. Thus we as hunters will gather on August 31 at Circle T Fox pen to show our support for this dedicated young man and his family. The entry fee will be $20 a Derby dog, and as stated before all of the money will go to the Elmore family. Lunch will also be available for $5 a plate. All donations are appreciated please contact Robert Reddon at 501-767-5835 or Mike Huff (Snake) at 501-276-8337. Also Circle T Fox Pen will be the ones giving out the numbers at 870-356-5575

Re: Derby Benefit Hunt For Adam Elmore Aug 31

Had some guys call and ask, it is going to be a 3 hour hunt. Adam is a lifelong hunter and judges lots of hunts. Thanks to Phillip and Trish for putting this together for him.

BBT

The Christian Foxhunters Assoc. will donate a 100.00 to Adam. We need a address.

Thanks Johnny, I know you texted me several times about getting money to him but I knew this hunt was gonna happen and thought that would be the time for it. I don't know Phillips address but if you want to mail it to my house I will take it to the hunt. 140 Sentinel Rd. Mt. Pine, AR 71956

Thank you so much to the Christian Foxhunters Assc.
Any other donations can be sent to Mike(snake) Huff at his address or our address is P O Box 767 Glenwood AR 71943. Thanks again for coming together to help this family in a time of need! Phillip and Trisha

bbt

276-8337 is my number not Snakes dont know where the mix up came from

Thanks David I didn't even notice that. Mine is 501-209-9780

Did TJ Wilson get a hold of u snake

btt

I need 4 # would like 33 44 55 77 if available if not ill call someone

Hey Kevin give me a call Trisha 870-356-5575

When i called to get numbers i didnt know it was derby only so i am turning my numbers in and i will judge

Ok David we need judges too! no problem.

btt

On top of all his other troubles, Adam had to have his galbladder removed yesterday. Come support this hunt Adam is a great young man and needs all the support he can get during this trial of his life. I'm donating a pup for the auction. 5 month old BGHuff Meshach x Huff's Delilah. TJ Wilson and Chance Tillery are donating a stud fee to Cochran's Pete and ch. Chad's Rocky. Try and bring something for the auction if you can.

btt

btt

This is the pup that we are going to donate to the auction. She is a month older now than in this picture. Hope everyone can make it out to the hunt.
 photo phone047_zpsfa469269.jpg

btt

pretty pup Snake.

Need ##### 22 33 44 55 77 been trying two call but no answer and

I've been trying to call and get numbers but nobody will answer. 501-289-0555

Something came up not going to be able to make it sorry will send a donation

Kevin call my cell phone 870-828-1268 Trisha

Snake/Phillip, Are bids on the pup going to be allowed by Computer for persons that can't make the hunt but want to feel like they are helping, even if in a small way?

Brian, you can let me know what u want to bid on the pup on here and we will take it but we will not be on the computer during the auction. Rick Raney has already bid $125 on the pup. Thanks for your support.

btt

I'm sorry but I can't make. Cameron took his time being born yesterday so we are still at the hospital

who won thanks