​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Asa Leach Benefit Puppy Hunt

We are having a benefit hunt for
Asa Leach. He is 3 yrs old and has been in the hospital for over a month with multiple surgreys on his intestines. It will be one class 12-29. 40 dollars a dog. We already have a aluminum dog box and a gun for 2 places and working on getting more prizes

For numbers and more information contact Rick (318)508-0046

Re: Asa Leach Benefit Puppy Hunt

The hunt will be at Drew Lewings pen in Belmont,La

It will be Sept. 7

Is this Bradley McDowell putting this hunt on

No sir, it's Bradly McMillian...

I would like to get 4 numbers thanks

Cypress Bottom I am at work and Rick doesn't get on here often. If you don't mind can you give him a call at (318)508-0046. Thanks

We had a deer feeder and 100 gift card donated for 2 more places. Still have some more big prizes pending

Btt

Do you have an address for pen?

It is out of Many, La on hwy 175. There will be signs on hwy 175 to pen

Btt

1st - Aluminum Dog Box
2nd - Ruger 10/22
3rd - Yeti Cooler
4th - Deer Feeder
5th- $100 Gift Card
6-10th - Dog Food

You will have to pass a background check for gun and has to be picked up at Pendleton Gun and Pawn.
We will also have a bench show the night before

BTT

Btt

You must have your litter enrollment with you in case you place for proof of puppys age. THANKS!

I wasn't the one that put the last post on here about the litter enrollment. Don't know who is making up the rules but it is a benefit hunt to raise money so I would hope everyone would be honest and just come to support a good cause and not worry about winning. Thanks The Real Bradly

Found this great hunt on page 3 thought it should be at the top. It is for a good cause and sounds like fun!

Will the real Bradly please stand up!

To the top

Getem ready men!

I heard they had 71 numbers out and did you see the prize line that they are giving away OUTSTANDING and it is all for a 3 year old little boy what a great cause with great people doing it. But if you don't have a dog in the hunt come and buy you a fish plate and a tee-shirt. See ya there JUMPERS! signed the DEER DOGS

Bench show Friday night. Sign up around 7 o'clock. Cast at 6:15 Sat. morning due to it getting daylight later and we can get more judging. We have 71 numbers out so should be a good hunt.