​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Broke coyote hounds

Thinking about getting some. Who would I get in touch with to buy some. Looking to get 4 or 5. Want broke dogs that will not run deer. Julys or walkers doesn't matter long as there broke.

Re: Broke coyote hounds

where are you from.might know where one or two is.

if you from la. or miss.-- call Holton lofton. he had around 10 dogs to pick from in his pen. he run outside and deer broke.

Mr. Husser you are saying Mr. Lofton has 10 deer broke dogs go sell?

I ment for sale

I am going to put in my two cents so if you don't want good advice just ignore and this is not meant about Mr. Holton. I bought several deer proof broke dogs over the past couple years and not only were they deer proof but they were coyote proof because they could not run nothing so my advice is don't buy any dogs unless you go and try them first. I broke my own motto the other day and it cost me again so I promise its good advise. I never hunted with Mr. Lofton but they say he runs good broke dogs.

I will say this not pointing fingers at any body, but there is a big difference in a deer proof dog that can go get after a wolf and put him to running, than a dog that has been shocked off of deer.

These posts may not be directed at Holton,but it sure sounds as if they are. I have got several dogs from Holton and he has never lied to me about a dog or anything else.Have never bought a dog from him that I could not carry back if it didn't suit me..So if you have a problem with someone,do as The Bible says and go to the person and work it out...His number is 601-669-1813.

I cant speak for anyone else but I assure I did not direct my statement at Mr. Lofton from what I hear he feeds good dogs. What I said is clear and to make more than that is foolish.
Chip Quave