​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What is wrong with people?

All I read on here is big mouths calling people names and throwing wild accusations about their hounds. No wonder our sport is dying, as a collective group we are complete idiots. Or at least the idiots are the loudest amongst us. All the good decent houndsmen should not tolerate the garbage anymore. These idiots make us all look bad. Why are people so jealous over what dogs another guy breeds or runs? It's no one's business but the guy who owns them.

For the love of God would some of you grow up and show some maturity. I would never take my kids to a hunt these days because of these idiots and that is a shame.

Re: What is wrong with people?

I agree I got out of Field Trialing for one reason. We gonna stand one day and give a account of everything you have said, your thoughts, and your actions. To me that is a scarey thing. If i have ever offended anyone I truly appoligize for it. And if you have a problem with me plese call me 228-217-9698 Patrick 1 Tim 1:15.

All this arguing is crazy im all up for fun but yea it make ALL hunters that has there name on this web site look bad. Just gives the bad guy another reason to take the great sport of hunting with DOGS away.

Steve , I could not have said it better myself.

Amen to this! If its not bashing a pen its bashing individuals.

the biggest majority doing this is saturday morning green pea pumkin rollers thats never heard a dog strike,trail ,jump and make a piece of game run.They were probably raised up back talking their parents and elders because their parents wanted them to express themselves. Oh how many times have i heard that.Since enternet we are already thelaughing stock.But its something to read while you are in the bathroom lol.Rock on yall cant hurt nothing now

I heard there is a new fox hunting website being built, should open next week. supposedly you will have to register and can only use your real name. It is being put on by some good clean hunters that won't stand for the jibber jabber. I didn't use my real name because I don't want to put the owner of the site on the spot.

if it wasn't for the posts that are being read now I would not come to this site.i find it very entertaining.who wants to hear you guys talk about the difference between this dog and that dog and speed points versus trailing. no thanks. find you a local waffle house

Hey oh well, if you want gossip and stupidity why don't you head down to the local wal mart. This is supposed to be the website of the foxhunter's hall of fame. Lets show we deserve that title and act like sportsmen and adults.

I AGREE W/YOU BOTH.I LIKE GETTING ON HERE READING THE B.S.I DON'T LIKE GETTING ON HERE READING A BUNCH OF NO NAME COWARDLY ACTING BASHING EVERYTHING.IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL SOMEBODY OR NEED TO EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS YOU SHOULD BEABLE TO DO THAT.JUST POST YOUR NAME.

SPEED DOGS IS ALREADY UP & RUNNING.

i would like to see a site built that if a man offers an item or animal for sale and he is proven to be a liar that he would be banned indefinitely.

I agree with (i know) simply because liars are liars by CHOICE

Well since the cats out of the bag, First off I want to say we are not trying to take anyone away from speddogs and masterfox. I have enjoyed both sites and will continue to visit them. I will be speaking to the admins of both sites to ask permission to put links to there sites on ours. We are simply offering a place for pen owners and hunters to post results and people to sell items with out being bashed by people with no names. There will be several categories to talk about different things and classifieds. you will have to register with your real name and have a login and password. We will also have private messaging so that you can handle your business or talk to an old friend in private. As far as people making a bad deal on a dog, I have no control over the liars. There are 2 sides to every story and we will not be able to just ban someone for lying. If it is something that becomes a problem it will be handled. This is not a one man show, there is a board of 5 hunters and we will put it to a vote if we feel it needs to be addressed. We are still building the site and will be sometime next week before it is running.

I'm sure y'all 5 are real hunters to worried about the Internet !!!

You don't have to join the sight, from your previous post you don't have anything intelligent to add to the forum any way.

The site is by invite only. I talked to the 5 board members and they are all from different areas. They will be inviting people to the site. We will be talking to some other folks interested in being moderators and they will be helping invite also. The purpose of the invitation only is to try to keep the anti hunters off the site. Hunter if you you come to the hunts you will probably get an invitation and it will probably be from someone That you didn't mean to say that about.

For anyone interested the site is done. If you are interested in becoming a free member the email is 4wfoxdogs@gmail.com

All the problems with fox hunting started when it became about the money and not the hounds! You started attracting the shady drughead people to these so-called puppy hunts where most are 14-15 month old dogs!!They need to start having a sheriff deputy at these puppy hunts to write drug charges and DUI's !!!!

Dont use the e-mail but would like to become a member. Not too sharp with e-mail sorry.

Here's what wrong with them GREED GREED GREED - there's the one and only answer to your headline question!

Pace Joiner
Here's what wrong with them GREED GREED GREED - there's the one and only answer to your headline question!

100% EXACTLY RIGHT