​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deep South Pen

Ronnie McMillan is the new owner of Deep South, repairs will be underway shortly and will be open for running as soon as possible.

Re: Deep South Pen

Thanks for clearing that up!!! Good luck Ronnie
I know u will put the amount of game that is wanted
In this pen so it will do well. Great location, nice facilities
and I hope all gossip stops now. The hunters are the ones killing
this sport but they can't figure that out. Enjoy and happy hunting while
Ya still can.

It's always someone else's fault.

I glad to see Ronnie get the pen and he will have plenty of game in it. he will have everything in excellent condition like you see at his other pen. the hunters need every pen to stay open. we will have lost two pen in la. and that not good, the pen in Mansfield is set to close down in a few weeks. it was around 800-900 acres. the pen located out of leeville, la close last fall when our government purchase it for the army. now they are cutting down on the size of the army, so they really need the land. it was around a 800 acre pen. when you lose one, we do not get it back. thanks to Ronnie for keeping deep south rolling.

This is a very nice thing for our sport for fox hunting and field trialling. Just want to say thanks to Mr Ronnie McMillian for keeping the deep south pen going.

I am glad to see this pen is gone be open and run right . Can't wait to run in it . Ronnie anything we can do to help just let us know.

Hey wildcat do you know when he is going to open it