​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
akc beagle hounds

Akc beagles males and females. Have way to many and haven't run this summer. Some of these dogs are field champion bred and nice hounds, they just need to be tuned up. All dogs guaranteed to run or your money back ! Philadelphia Ms. 601-416-1279. Text best way to contact. May the lord bless you and yours!

Re: akc beagle hounds

Can text pictures of them!

What Blood line ate your dogs?

Are

Most of these dogs are shorts and Otis bred stuff as a whole. Have one male that is batman breeding, also some boldcreek Billie b, and some other stuff! Just medium speed bred dogs!

How many running dogs you have for sale? Thanks

And what size in inches, thanks again

I am down to three males left to sale, may consider a few others. They are 13 inch type.

U need to sell those beagles an come see me i got ten pups that will b ready to go tuesday

Guess I need to trade for me some more walkers, got more coyotes and fox than rabbits anyway!

Have sold all the beagles I had to sell, thanks for all the calls and text! May have a few more later on toward rabbit season! God bless you all.

If Preacher Sullivan doesn't mind my dad has a bunch of pups for sale also, located in north mississippi. Blue ticks, Red ticks and Lemon white, breeding blues & reds are Red Ace, Branko, Gay Baker, the lemons are double up Satsuma/Patch cross. John A Porter 662-456-3243