​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Webesite

First off I want to say we are not trying to take anyone away from speddogs and masterfox. I have enjoyed both sites and will continue to visit them. I will be speaking to the admins of both sites to ask permission to put links to there sites on ours. We are simply offering a place for pen owners and hunters to post results and people to sell items with out being bashed by people with no names. There are several categories to talk about different things and classifieds. you will have to register with your real name and have a login and password. We also have private messaging so that you can handle your business or talk to an old friend in private. If something becomes a problem it will be handled. This is not a one man show, there is a board of 5 hunters and we will put it to a vote if we feel an issue needs to be addressed. If you are interested in the site please email me at 4wfoxdogs@gmail.com for instructions on becoming a member. Don't worry its a free site even for suppliers!

Re: New Webesite

what is its name what do we need to search

You have to email us for the member info. It is a private site and you can't view it without being a member. We got to keep peta out.

Glad to see it. I like the layout and the different categories. now you just need some chatter.

what if u don't have a email

If you have a phone or computer it takes about 5 minutes to set up a gmail account. Go to gmail.com and follow the steps, its very easy.

Beware it's a SCAM!!!'nnnnnn

its a scam huh. kind like not using your name. we dont need people like you anyhow

Who is these 5 hunters ? How long have they hunted ?

anybody with a legit site would post their names

legit
anybody with a legit site would post their names

Oh, the irony.

I am sure when they get on there computers they will put there names out there for you to see. the only purpose of the board members is to help promote the site adn vote on who stays or goes. if you dont like it then dont sign up.its that easy I own the site and I paid the money to try and make something nice for you to use.

I can't seem to find the site I was directed to type in.

If you message me with your full name I will send you the information. The email is 4wfoxdogs@gmail.com

Mr Waugh. I emailed you

Finally found it and got it done. Thanks for your help.

Hats off to you!

BUT that won't fix a thing as you described below just get a gmail account. Anyone can create an gmail account an use a false name an get on there an bash away. Might not use ?? / nimrod/houndman , etc.

Long story short it won't cure anything

Re: New Website

I don't think you can "keep PETA out" either. Government agencies have already used hunters and trappers as agents to infiltrate the foxhunting community and gather information on fox pens and hunters and trappers, etc. I have also seen film of the inner workings of factory farms which were captured secretly by employees who were working for HSUS or PETA. They have the money to invest in such a thing and our government is certainly not opposed to spying on us by any means possible.
Don't let loose and share something "private" just because it is a private website. If anything, the harmful information that gets posted could be more harmful if the posts are being made by certified, password-protected, foxhunters. A lot of the stuff posted on Masterfox could be posted by antis themselves who are trying to create a negative image of the sport.

Speeddogs has about the best system you could imagine. All it takes is someone who will monitor and moderate the message boards.
On the other hand, Speeddogs message board is a lot more boring now that it is run properly.
I admit I enjoy the back and forth silliness that shows up on Masterfox now and then. It is entertaining.
This board has most likely had more page views in the last week than at any other time in history except for maybe the week of the The Masters several years ago when daily updates were getting posted.

I do like the fact y'all are adding something new. You gotta be growing or dying. Nothing stays the same.
The old motto of the Heart of Dixie FHA was "growing the sport". That is a good thing we should concentrate on more.

John Smith
Hats off to you!

BUT that won't fix a thing as you described below just get a gmail account. Anyone can create an gmail account an use a false name an get on there an bash away. Might not use ?? / nimrod/houndman , etc.

Long story short it won't cure anything

The ability to ban people on a private website should hopefully limit that.

I agree with Mr Howell, it is a good idea and a nice change of pace. The antis will always be lurking. I happen to think we need to put a more mature and professional face on the sport we all love.

It is too bad that it has become necessary though due to some people's cowardice and jealousy.

yep, like anything its not a perfect science and I would recomend always using discretion. if some decides to use a fictitious name then they will be banned. work with us, it may be a flop or it may be another place to visit. what do you have to lose

John. I do t think we have met. Where you from? Who is 5 hunters in charge of new site?

so whats the deal with this sight not wanting u to know the 5 people in charge or board members ? I mean if u want business looks like u would let a little info out. dont get me wrong ,Im not bashing or anything like that but im not just jumping on site without knowing whats to come. a little info would go a long ways.

john I am from florida. the board members names are in the members list on the site.

Just seems shady. I want to know who they are before I join

I can't help that they are not coming on here and saying who they are. I know 2 moderators were hunting yesterday and may not have been on the computer. I am not going to put there names out here. But as soon as I get a hold of any of them I will ask that they let you know. But I don't understand what is so shady. No body is asking for money. What honestly could possibly happen, am i going to send a virus to your computer. Guys if your computer crashes because you joined our site then I will be at elba next weekend, red gate the third week of aug., and andalusia oct 10th. and we can work out a way to fix your computer. We started this site because a lot of people kept saying they wanted a site that you had to use your real name. also a lot of the guys holding hunts said they were going to stop putting there results and hunt dates on masterfox because of the accusations of cheating. I have talked to a few of those guys and they have agreed to put there info on Fox Hunting World. I hope you join, but if its too shady for you then I am sorry.

john I am a moderator and board member and I also have the ty ty fox pen and I am the president of lampadoshia hunting in Brunswick ga not new to field trialing been in the sport since the early nighty's the new web site will keep the no name post off the hunt results if you would like to call me feel free 904 338 4387

John everytime i try to email u it tells me email faild. My email is byronshuman42 @ gmail. Com

I don't see anything wrong with folks haveing to register to post. Will we be able to register under a username?

I need you to at least use your real last name or kennel name. like your nick name and your last name.

So let me get this straight......I have to be well known in the field trial world to be a moderator? I do not attend many field trials, mainly because of the drama and attitudes some hunters have toward other hunters. John Waugh, I praise you for starting a website with some accountability. Something most men are too cowardly to have today.

I have lots of concerns about field trials, hunters, dog breedings, DATES PUPPIES ARE BORN, etc.....

I am a moderator for this new website....I do not post on Masterfox behind any fake name, and never have. My name is Joseph Puccio, I own my own business which I work 60 hours a week, I am a member of 4 different hunting clubs, and I go to the pen once a week to run my hounds..... I believe in being a honest businessman, and treating folks with a handshake and my word...something that most fox hunters do not believe in anymore. If you feel offended by what I say, then maybe its hitting close to home to you...

My phone stays on 24/7, and I am not afraid to answer it. Call or text anytime if you need to talk to me about anything

Joseph Puccio
Jesup, GA
Slump Buster Kennels
Chase and Horn Kennel #4515
912-294-4814

btt

Guess I scared some people John.....

na, we are signing up a lot of people. I am talking to the guy that built the site to make it a little easier to get to.

You diddnt scare any one Joseph the biggest reason yal arent overloaded with foxhunters is because the people who use the internet for the right reasons enjoy speedogs.Im not knocking yal or masterfox, just thinkin yal could have shared all yals results and ideas on speeddogs.

mr bishop is a member of fox hunting world. and he is the speeddogs police. the sites cater more towards certain regions. our site is just laid out a little different and has a little more to talk about. mr. puccio wasnt refering to our site when he said he scared people. he was refering to the traffic on this post slowing down. we have a good growing flow of users and we will reach our goal soon enough it.