​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Deer Hound.

Just looking for a good jump dog.Last one got runned over chasing eight point.Funny how something always happens to good dogs and trash live to be a hundred.If you have anything please let this "old fart" know.I'm sixy-two and want to hunt while I'm still able.I live in New Iberia,La.If you don't maybe a friend.Thank You;PHILLIP.

Re: Deer Hound.

Got one!

Give me a call.... I might be able to help you....337-247-3067....I'm in New Iberia too.

Phillip, I know Joe Coco, he is a friend of mine, that is a good deer dog he has for sale. I can put you in touch with him. I live in Loreauville, my number is 519-4948 if I can help you.

Hal,if you would be so kind and tell me a little about this dog for sale.I would like to know how old a dog,what color and size.Does this dog hunt by his self and is this dog a jump dog or a pack dog.When you get a minute give me some information.Thank You;Phillip.

hal, are you still running hounds. don gohmert and I still run every week. you need to come go with us. we run every other Friday at Harlan hagan pen near leeville,la. we would to see you and have a good hunt. call don if you can make it in the near future. Harlan pen had some good running game.

25 inches tall 5 years old tri color black white red spotted. Good male

He is out of southeast rango and bloods Phoenix

Joe,how much are you asking for this 5 yr male.

$200

Sounds good price wise.Where is the dogs location.I sure would like to take a good look at him.Hopefully we can make arrangements to get together and I can know a little more about him.I'm flexible anyplace anytime.Best Regards;Phillip.

Here's my# (318)-359- 8743 call me about seven I'm at work now

I'll give you a call Joe around 7.Phillip.

Leroy, glad to hear from you, I'm still at it. Last time I saw you was at Trent's 3 years ago. Allen and I was talking about making a trip to hunt with you and Don real soon. I just had back surgery again and should be taking stitches out thursday. After that I'll be free to roam. We also need to make a trip to Franklington. I have Tate Taylor's pen leased every other Saturday, I'll need to find out which Friday you'll have Harlan's booked, let me know or post it. Thanks!