​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who has the best 3 day july hounds ?

Thanks in advance

Re: Who has the best 3 day july hounds ?

Don't mean to hi-jack your post, but im wondering who has the best 1 day and outside julys and figured the same people might know?

the Patterson bros. had a tough july female at my 8 hrs. a while back. she place second in the hunt. they had some other hounds that score good.

didnt know they were any.

Stahl,Kearby,or turner in no certain order out west. On the east coast roger chubby Paul hope this helps.Ps. Turners shooter is the fastest July I've seen run and he's tough. I hate white dogs but IDE feed him.

THERE ARE SEVERAL THAT CAN WIN THREE DAYS ON ANY GIVEN WEEKEND...WBT..STAHLS...KEARBYS...PATTERSONS.....CHUBBY PAUL...TRI STATE...OWENS..... PIATTS....LAHNAMS......PROBABLY FORGOT SOMEONE..

Hillbilly what about speed and drive and outside Julys?

The same ones but thompsons pinkie is obviously getting some good ones also he's in nc. At Danny Brock's house hope this helps

Pinky is a half breed

I have owned Julyhounds all my life Rodney Sweat has some of the best I have seen.

Mark McClain, Kenny McGuire they are n. mo. an s.Iowa outside hounds. Howard Owens, Matt Stalh, Whitey Turner, Charlie Walker,Jerry an Billy Piatts, Scott Lanham they are as fine of guys u ever want to met.