​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayers for Wilbur Sims and his Family

Would like to ask that everyone remember Wilbur and his family in their prayers. Wilbur is in critical condition in Forrest general hospital. May The Lord Bless them in this critical time

Re: Prayers for Wilbur Sims and his Family

Prayers from Baileyville for Mr. Wilbur and his family

claude, I got the report on Wilber today from haskill. will keep him in our prayers. a outstanding houndsman and hunter. we had some good races years ago at the enon pen. he made a statement during those years that I will never forget. he said if these hunters would stay up with me all night, than their feed bill would be less. I have try to hunt over the years like he did and remember those words.

I am so sorry to hear about Wilbur Sims. He is such a great person and good friend. I have enjoyed hunting and learning from him through the years. We will be praying for Wilbur and his family.

Sorry to hear about Mr.Wilbur.....Him & his family are in our prayers....

claude, are you still hunting. never hear from you anymore. has the feed business got so good that you have forgot all of us. I will hope and pray for Wilbur. I really enjoyed hunting with him.

Still hunting when I get a chance Mr Leroy stay busy working, how you been doing? Wilbur always loved a tough dog with a good mouth that could run up, if he didn't have all those qualities he would not keep him, not many left that likes a all night hunt like he did.