Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2013 Missouri State

2013 Missouri State Field Trial

When: October 2-5 2013
Where: Big Valley Fox Pen, Ellsinore, Missouri
Enter Hounds: October 2nd
Cast Hounds: October 3rd, 4th & 5th (Derby run 2 days, All Age run 3 days)
Entry Fees: $40.00 All Age - $35.00 Derby - $5.00 Membership
*Masters Dues Paid
*Leader Board Dues Paid
*$1000.00 Prize money to the all age Field champion (Must be SFSB Registered)
*$500.00 Prize money to the Derby Field Winner (Must be SFSB Registered)

President: Kyle Agnew, 573-999-4100
Treasurer: Kevin Alumbaugh, 660-641-2378
Secretary: Scott Hackler, 660-909-5892

For Numbers call Scott Hackler @ 660-909-5892

Note: If you would like to donate pups or any other items to the auction please let Scott know at the time you get numbers. Thank you.

Look forward to seeing everyone this year and Happy Hunting

Re: 2013 Missouri State

Btt

Setting up to be a big one boys & girls.
We have over three and half ton of dog food, field trial blankets and dog leads donated and possibly some tracking collars. Would like to take this time to thank some of sponsors thus far. Specialty Feeds, Sportsmix, Hunters Horn and MFA. I apologize if I have missed anyone. If I have it's because I have not been informed to date, these are just the ones I have personally spoke with. and lets not forget the $1000.00 to the All Age field champion and $500.00 to the Derby field winner. Remember the hounds have to be Hunters Horn (S.F.S.B.) registered to be eligible for the prize money.
Again this year, we will be having a live auction so if you have a pup, stud fee or any item that you would like to donate to the auction please let me know and thank you in advance.

To reserve numbers contact Scott Hackler @ (660) 909-5892

Again, look forward to seeing everyone there and happy hunting

BTT

BTT

ONE THING IS FOR SURE! FOR ALL OF THOSE THAT ENJOY SCOTT'S COMPANY THAT HASN'T GOT TO VISIT WITH HIM THIS YEAR AT MANY HUNTS WILL GET TO AT THIS YEARS MISSOURI STATE. WITH HIS CURRENT DUTY HE WILL HAVE TO BE THERE ALTHOUGH IT WILL LOOK LIKE HE IS RUNNING FOR GOVERNOR AGAIN HE WILL JUST REALLY BE CATCHING UP ON LOST TIMES!!!!
IT'S RIGHT AT A MONTH AWAY JUST WHO WILL BE THE ONE/ONE'S TO BEAT?
DID THE THUNDERING HEARD HOLD OUT HALF THE YEAR TO MAKE A BIG WIN?
CAN SOME ONE STOP THE STARKY TRAIN?
CAN THE JULY NATION (JUST PICK A NAME. WBT, STAHLS, KEARBEY'S, OWENS, LANHAMS) PUT ANOTHER CH. IN FRONT OF ANOTHER ONE OF THEIR HOUNDS?
OR IS THERE A DARK HORSE IN THE SHAWDOWS?