​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Slow dogs for sale Sire Rea's Lick

Boys these dogs come out of Northwes Arkansaw some fella on this here computer blowd these lick dogs up but they be to sloe fer me if anyones got seme little tipe beggles I thinks these doge moght be able to runs with em they wood bark behin if you had anything very fast I have 4 of em out of 4 diffarnt jipes They might mak deer dogs if you wer in hevy brush were deer can't run fast I seen on this here computer were a man named Teddy Villins of Arkansaw had some fast dogs out of Wheelbearing Sir if you read this would you plese get ahold of me I be in the market for some fast Dogs I sell these lick dogs cheep cheep cheep I pay top dollr for dogs that can run with these Lousana dogs God Bless until next time Ernest T Bass

Re: Slow dogs for sale Sire Rea's Lick

EARNEST T. BASS,I HAVE SEVERAL SLOW DOGS ALREADY,I DO NOT NEED ANYMORE ,THANK-YOU.

Re: Slow dogs for sale Sire Rea's Lick

wonder why somebody always gona bash somebody elses hound, the guy that has the stud dog seems like a good guy he cant help what comes out the gyp everything don't always work, and if somebody don't like them u got to bash his hound on here, are u jelous and don't want to admit it , all no name posts seems to have a yellow streak running up there backbone a mile wide must be scared ? seems like to admit who he is or ashamed of who or what he is