​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BEST PRODUCING STUD IN MS LA

WHOS FEEDING A SHO NUF GOOD PRODUCING STUD IN MS OR LA ? LOOKIN FOR A HOUND WITH A GOOD TRIAL RECORD AND THROWING SPEED AND MOUTHS. LETS HEAR IT !!!

Re: BEST PRODUCING STUD IN MS LA

What type field trial?

mud creek bones has as good a resume as any male dog I know of..he has won and placed all over..he's located in south ms

Valentines Ike dog or Ben has got a fine record going , lot of heel off those I know

it all depends on what u like

It's some good producing dogs out there that don't have a great record . But Paul West has 2 dogs that could get it done 1 day or 3. LakeHill's Hillbilly and LakeHIll's Jaybird,

Big Creek CASH

Cash ya maybe pippies

747 got some good stud dogs too

what studs does 747 own and what kinda trial record do they have . jus curious

Kearby's crook 2 producing winning hounds
747's big man has won and placed in hunts
747's groument has won and placed in hunts
747's peanut has won and placed in hunts
Cottons' rawhide producing winning hounds
Hy-drill LJ won three outside hunts and is producing winning hounds
Washington parish d&f ch Wilson's Flash. They just starting breeding to him.

WELL GENTLEMEN THERE IS SOME GOOD HOUNDS OUT THERE!!! One. of my favorite hounds would have to be LAKE HILLS STRIDE !!!HE IS A GOOD HOUND BOTTOM LINE!!!

There is all kinds of good dogs to breed to all depends on what blood line straight walker or July in them. See in south la there dogs like bw shine,woods luke,wascoms Obama,top notch Cj, and macoys tuff. Just to name a few. But u see these pups placing in alot of hunts down that way and winning hunts. All depends on what the man prefers.

IM PREFERING HOUNDS THAT HAVE A GOOD 1 DAY TRIAL RECORD AND THROWING GOOD PUPS. LOOKING FOR A HOUND THAT HAS BOTH.WHATS THE TRIAL RECORD OF BW SHINE AND OBAMA. I SEEN STRIDE AND MUD CREEK BONES WINNING AND PLACING BUT HOW BOUT THEIR PUPS.WHAT IS KEARBY CROOK TRIAL RECORD.LOOKING FOR THE BEST MALE OUT THERE WITH A PROVEN RECORD

Valentines Ike has the best record of any of these dogs , he has won more than most all of them put together , he has won at least 5 two day hunts and not sure how many 1 day hunts , I know he won a truck also , he has the same dam as jay bird , I have watched some of his pups and they have the looks going also ! I'm sure there are a lot of nice ones out there but I remember when he won fbd at western derby with almost 300 hounds there , I judged him and he put on a show !

All of the dogs that have been mentioned are good dogs and are throughing good pups hear at big creek we are not kennel blind we have pups of Obama , cjs, bones , crook ,747 grommet , copperhead , and valentines Ben . Along with our cash and James pups . There are a lot of dogs with good records like strong liquor tiger and juice . This is cashs record
Ben Thomas derby hunt 100$ a dog 5th plAce
Preston ms 75 $ 4 th
Andalusia al 5 hr 1st 76 dogs
Vancleave 4hr 2nd 72 dogs
Pack hunt north Holden 5th
Preston ms 75$ 7th place
Vancleave 1st 70 dogs
Darlington 1st place 125 $
Circle 16 6th 100$
Vancleave 10th place
Vancleave 1st 75$ 70 dogs
Circle 16 4th 125$
Terry bryds 6 th 150 $
Circle 16 1st 125$
Rockin c 5 th 125$
Crying range 250$ 1st place
Wynnsborro 10 th
Gopher hill 5hr 6 th 60 dogs
Brookheaven 75 $ 1st 88 dogs
Enon 5 hr 3rd 76 dogs
TNT 10th
Tom ok 125$ 3rd
Mike wall hunt at enon 7 th 242 dogs at over 4 yrs old
Terry bryds 9th
Island creek 1st
He also won 6 puppy hunts and placed in 5 more and after a much needed break this summer he is on his way back to being in shape and hopefully can get his name called a few more times and as far as his pups there are 3 liters over 12 mnths old off him 1st liter the pups where not up to par and didnt make the cut the second liter has has won a derby and all age along with placing in a few puppy hunts . 3 rd litter has won puppy hunts and placed every where they have been and one won a derby hunt

lakehill chili and lakehill ike are very good hounds. ike won and place in lot of hunts all over the country. he has a number of hounds off of him that place in three day hunt. he throw hounds that has good mouths and tough. I do not know how many hounds are running yet off chili. there are a number of good stud dogs out there depending on what you looking for. ike field trial record is hard to beat.

Dewayne how many of these wins did you buy since you making it a habit?

Cash or Dwayne has never had to buy a win, I've hunted with and aganist them!!!! Dwayne knows a dog and he's tough on one weather bad or good, so (curious) and everybody knows who you are( Dwayne next door neighbor) don't bash or hate because Dwayne was able put more time and money than you knows what to look far runs right age puppies or dogs and isn't scared to get beat or use his name. Get off his back use your name or get on the board with him and take notes ,or get used to hearing BIG CREEK name!!!

I see several studs listed above that you wouldn't go wrong breeding too.. In my opinion your brood gyp will play a bigger role than any stud..I have B.J DELOZIER'S BLADE..Blade is a Horn registered , 28 inch , black & tan Walker hound with white points an very leggy.... . He has an outstanding loud an coarse chop mouth in which you could pick out of a race with a lot of hounds..Blade won an placed in many one day hunts..I didn't get the opportunity to own Blade until he got hurt an ended his trialing days.. However I watched an competed against him from when he was about 9 months old till he was at the all age stage..Blade was not a cutting an slashing type hound...He was a very fast,track running,front end hound, that could run game with authority.. With his smartness combined, he competed well in many field trials where he had never practiced before hand ....Im training 3 pups off his 2nd litter now that's old enough to start in which im liking very much... At this time, I cant tell you that he's a proven producer (like several studs listed above are)or if he's gonna be one, however I can say, Im seeing quite a few of his good traits an qualities in these 1st 2 litters...By the beginning of next summer, Im hoping to see several of his pups competing well in the 1 day class hunts....

where is chili at

he is at paul west place in Pineville, la.. I had a hunting partner who bred a mighty man female to him a few weeks back.

I would like to c a stud dog hunt !!!

That would be good!!Sit back and watch!!