​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All Southern Star Entries @ Kountry Korner

We are going to have a ton and half of showtime dog feed to be given away at the hunt.

All entry fee money will be given back to the top 10(Derby & All-Age) after the judges expenses.

When the hunt is over and everything is said and done there will be a zero balance.

To all you NO NAME post judges is hard to find but we have 14 that has commented. Any questions or comments give me a call RUNT KIDD 870-826-6048..

Pen is still loaded with game. Running has been excellent. Hope to see everyone there and have a safe trip..

September 2nd Cast will be at 3am kountry korner. Have had several calls and there will be several coming.

Re: All Southern Star Entries @ Kountry Korner

We heard Marshell Lewis was doing the bench show , should be a good one !

Heard today some hunters not coming heard they was scared of Parker and Davis . Heck I'm alittle scared of them as we'll but I'm still coming . To me a bad day (getting wopped) at a hunt is way better than a good day at work . You can always take up knitting , golfing or fishing . Heath said he has a set of clubs he will sale cheep. So with that being said I sure hope to see you there happy hunting.

Runt, can you turn the thermostat down at the kountry korner and have it cooled off by next week?!!

Yep its cheaper to play golf if u goin to get whooped.

Hope Hoop n Holler keeps trialing. Sure can't imagine you 2 on golf course. Ha, would definitely get me out to watch-laugh.

Easy on that fishing comment jimmy.....