​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
July hounds for sale

I have a few young July hounds I need to sell, they have good mouths good speed and can run a track. I have three litters of pups coming on and I have got to make room. The breeding on these hounds are Stahls Chief, Stahls Redman, Findlings Sinbad, and some other stuff that I bred. These dogs haven't been in many hunts because of my work schedule but they have placed in every one they have been in. These hounds are all around a year old. Call or text 706 518 4771 for prices and more details because I don't get on here a lot. Thanks.

Re: July hounds for sale

The red man dog is sold. I still have the stahls chief and the one that goes back to Findlings sinbad

Hey Cody, are you going to the hunt at Burkett's?

I'm not going to be able to come Mr John. Maybe Cory will put one of them Julys up in the top. I haven't been able to get mine ready as they need to be because of work.

Cory ain't going to put one in it either. He ain't had time to get them right with football and all. Maybe we can get up there and run with you one Saturday. You have a good one and we'll talk to you later.