​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dogs and pups for sale!!!!!

1 brood gyp Turners Sally-Butlers Big Thunder X MCcoys Buffy very good moma $300
2 brood gyp Pattersons Penny-Doves Hooter X Payless Amber another good moma $300
3 Pup Male Prevosts Nite Train-BWs Shine X Colyells Annie wh.11/28/12 been in 2 pup hunts and placed in both this is a very smart and fast pup $300
4 Pup Male Prevosts Amtrax-BWs Shine X Prevosts Cheetah Wh. 12/10/12 been in 3 hunts placed in all 3 $300
5 Pup male Sire Prevosts Ammo X Prevosts Prissy wh.3/1/13 ready to mess with now $200
Also in 2 weeks I will have pups for sale off Prevosts Ammo X Prevosts Cheetah $200 each thanks for serious callers only 985-969-7944 thanks and God Bless .

Re: Dogs and pups for sale!!!!!

Also have 2 gyp pups littermates off of Prevosts Ammo X Pattersons Penny these are really nice gyps one is yellow with black back other is black brindle wh.12/5/12 the yellow one has been in 3 hunts and placed in all 3 brindle one has been in 2 hunts and didn't place in one and she won the other ill take $300 for the yellow one and $400 for brindle one none of these dogs have anything wrong with them they are what I have kept for myself but due to having a newborn child my time is pretty well took up there all of these running pups on here or ready for a hunt right now there in shape and ready to roll thanks

Travis, what can you tell me about Prevost Casey, we have some pups off her and I havent received LE yet to get pedigree of her. Did she have speed? Thanks

No Casey was not what you would call a pumpkin roller but she had a Lil above average speed but she could run the Hyde off something hope this helps

Only 2 males left off Ammo X. Cheetah 1 cream colored with Lil brindle in his back and 1 solid brindle

Bbt

Bbt