Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

MASTERFOX
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hall of Fame Deceased

Please respond with your nomination The must be deceased 5 years

Re: Hall of Fame Deceased

D.T. Goldman Pine Bluff Ark. He was a great master of hounds & mastered hunts all over the country.

rev. ben joyner should be there. he had stud dogs advertised for years. he judge and master many hunts in northwest, la and east texas. judge at the u. s. o..

Tom Wright, hunted and mastered hunts all over central U. S.

Tutored and mentored many young hunters in all aspects of pleasure

hunting and field trialing including judging in the field and

mastering hunts and judging bench shows. He was very much involved

in many hunts as President, Secretary, and director. He was very

instrumental in forming the original Ar. Open as a four day six

hour a day hunt. It took a very tough and competitive hound to

win this hunt. These are the kind of hounds that he tried to keep.

I think he is very worthy of this honor.

Mr Don Richie

Norman Bubba Smith won hunts every where he went.Outstanding hunter and a true sportsman

why 5 years

Jimmy I agree with you Tom should be in there, great fox hunter, Kevin I also agree with you but Don just passed away a few month ago, I don't under stand the five year thing either! Don should have been put in years ago.

Norman "bubba" smith

William blue has been nominated before but has never been considered but too the ones who knew him they will tremble at his name and too the ones who didn't look at yer pedigrees. He was a fine man and a fine fox hunter that loved too beat the rich on a limited budget.

I agree with Jimmy Wright Mr.Tom Wright was as good a hunter as you could find!!S.R.

I agree Tom wright should be in there no dought

OX EDGE. DONALD RAY STEWART. THESE WERE TRUE HUNTERS. BREED TO HAVE THE BEST AND RAISED AND TRAINED THEIR OWN. THESE 2 MEN LOVED TO HEAR A GOOD HOUND RUN

I 2nd that JD, iv spent a many o night with Donald Ray Stewart and Ox Edge, loved a fast tuff hound with a good mouth, both were lifelong hunters, right up till the end. Hunters like them are hard to find nowadays.

J.R.House placed a lot of hounds over the years and bred a lot of good ones loved a fast hound as good as anyone i ever knew always said if he won s/d as far as he was concerned he won the hunt Was always at the National-USO -N.C.State-Pee Dee and when you saw him you knew your competition at the hunt was there!!

Tommy Malphurs won a lot of hunts,mastered some of the most prestigious hunts back in the day,had a lot of stud dogs and helped fight for fox hunters in the state capital.

Voyage Brady

Just look back in pedigrees at the hounds that still today win consistently and beyond that are foxhounds and you will see his name in most. If he went somewhere you had to beat him. I didn't know Voyage all that well before his passing, but his grandson John is one of my best friends and we've set at his pen many mornings talking dogs and watching hounds that folks have never seen run because they were foxhunters they kept and bred good hounds and it showed if you hunted with them. He established a line of hounds that will and still do beat you sometimes you I have to look back at where it all started and the man that started it.

mr brady inducted 2011.

Thank you for the clarification I couldn't remember if he had been or not......I figured if not he needed to be. Thanks again.

Tommy Malphurs without a doubt