​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Hounds
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pups and young dogs for sale

1. 2 male 6 month pups off of Frasiers Harry J. and a Johnny Bishop gyp. They been turned out once 2 weeks ago and they went and will have outstanding mouths. 1 black and tan white points and 1 BWT $75 each or $100 for the pair

2. 1 male 1 female 6 month pups off of Williams Tarzan and a Hoehners Hy Tone gyp. Been out once. Male is BWT and female is black and tan with white points. $75 each or $100 for the pair

3. 2 12 month females off of BG Huff's Meshach and a Flatwoods Smoke gyp. These gyps will have average speed and good mouths. 1 Black and Tan blaze face and 1 Black and smoke colored. $100 each I have a litter mate black and smoke colored dog I will take $50 for him

There is nothing wrong with any of these dogs I just have way too many and just had another litter. I think the Harry J pups will make really tough hounds that should have medium speed. I had a full mate to the Tarzan pups that was an outstanding hound. I also won the derby at the Perry County hunt this year with a pup off the same gyp and the Meshach dog. They should be plenty tough with good speed. Everything I am keeping is off of the Meshach dog these 2 gyps aren't off one of my gyps is the only reason I choose to get rid of them. The male littermate to them didn't start when the gyps did but he is running now but needs to go alot more. I gotta move some dogs so if your interested in anything make me an offer I'm going broke trying to run all of them twice a week!

Michael Huff
501-844-7127