​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Asa Leach Benefit Hunt Results

Want to say thanks to everyone that came or donated to the hunt. It was hot and dry but we still had some good running. We raised over 6,000 dollars.

Bench Show Results:
Best Male: Walter Bolton
Best Female: Tucker McMillian
Best Of Show: Walter Bolton

Field Results:
69 Dogs Entered

1.) #40; 475 pts, Wallace Bridges
2.) #18; 365 pts, Trent Lopper
3.) #98; 350 pts, 747 Kennels
4.) #91; 340 pts, 747 Kennels
5.) #20; 325 pts, Cotton Lowe
6.) #44; 320 pts, Wayne Allen Ebarb
7.) #3. ; 315 pts, Trent Lopper
8.) #19; 310 pts, Clay G
9.) #5. ; 290 pts, Wallace Bridges
10.) #99; 280 pts, 747 Kennels
11.) #41; 280 pts, Wayne Allen Ebarb

Re: Asa Leach Benefit Hunt Results

3rd 747's stubby (webb's big show x b.c.k crystal light)
4th 747's crocket (big creek james x ladners ginger)
10th bryce's miriah carey (bobbettes big thunder x w.b freckles)
We enjoyed it, met some great people and thanks again to mr drew for letting us stay at his camp. Congrats to all who placed.

Congrads to all that placed. Heard it went well.
6th Broadway's Jumper x Black Betty
11th Fras Bros Bandit x Fras Bros Dossy Doe

congrats 747 on placing and to all else who placed
sounded like a good hunt for a great cause.

B-TOWN/A.P.Courtney

What happen to DEER DOG MAN??

He got smoked! Could not have add them both together and got better than 9th place but we did see what happen at the camp when they came across and she was 2nd and the judge said didn't ever see number 71 but everyone else saw might have been the only time but who knows. Happy Hunting ??? .
I want to commend Rick and Bradly for doing outstanding job the hunt was for a great cause. Hope everything goes well for the family the hunt was for.
Congrats to all the winners. 747 must have some good old dogs that they like they drove 6 hours to come play Congrats

Randy, as you know I wasn't there but can assure you that nobody at this hunt or any other in our area would deliberately not score anybody's dog on a crossing. Is it possible that one crossing was missed- yes it is. Is it possible the hound was not on the track- yes it is. Judges do the best they can, its not easy to call numbers when a wide lane fills up with dogs on a crossing. People always see their
own dogs on every crossing, thats human nature. As I understand others may have seen it as well and others saw it another way. We have all seen crossings like this at various hunts. Its a judgement call. I'm not bashing you whatsoever as you have a right to your opinion. However, when you post something like this it leads others to think negatively about a hunt. I figured the no name post above
would get under your skin and you let them. You have a nice pair of hounds and I am sure they will win again. Now, I will not go back and forth on this subject with you or answer any other negative comments. But, I will load up and come run with you when I get in.

Thanks Wayne for the comment not mad that one crossing could not have helped me at all it would have taken about 8 more for those old slow deer dogs but give me a call when u get in we will go run I'm wanting to go to Jena and run in that big pen. See ya soon

If I'm home I will go with y'all. Just let me know