​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ole bay puppy hunt

We will be having a 2 class puppy hunt september 28th old class will be for september 1st and after young class will be november 1st and after. The pen is located in Saucier MS. Call Nick for #s 228 697 0544. Entry fee is $40 paying back 25

Re: Ole bay puppy hunt

Btt

How many numbers u got out Mr. Nick?
Thanks.

74 numbers out

Great. Thanks.

How many of that 74 is younger class

Btt

Who bringing the heat been mighty quiet

Heat is comming from tiger country rain or shine

What's address to pen?

24487 Wayne bond rd saucier , ms 39574

Whats the top five in each class gonna be?

If lamey shows he will take the young and LA boys in the old..

If dennis shows with that derby so fly gyp everyone e might as well turn they're young class numbers in

Tell Dennis to bring the derby dogs back this Saturday. He aint the only one that knows how to win a puppy hunt. Tell him to bring them on back. It want be the same results this go around!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the so fly gyp has got in your grits before... She must be a freak talking bout her like that, seen where Dennis has told y'all where she come from an all and y'all are still saying she's too old, maybe he'll rip y'all a new one again

I think so fly has a new owner. People just can't leave folks alone can they .If you get beat you get beat I have been a bunch but hey I keep trying and bad talking someone man come on that's like being in middle school and high school. People need to grow up and just hunt quit downing and talking about people. I ain't taking up for anyone just facts and the truth. Happy hunting and I hope yall have a good hunt to my buddies at ole bay I want be making this on.

and the man that raised the gyp has said what she is and how old.you haters might need to regroup

according to jeff ingrim the gyp is a December so you boys have got her for months to come.good luck cause her name fits her

Dennis don't own her no more???????????

HAHA DENNIS GOT YALL CONFUSED HE GOT THE BEST DOGS AND YALL HATE IT

They both know how old she is and don't have no conscience and that is not right paper They may be right dec 2011

2 PEAS IS ALL YOU GOT IN YOUR HEAD BOY! I SEEN HER WHEN SHE WAS A BABY HATER.SHE RIGHT AGE AND SHE NASTY GET U SUM

Most puppy hunters call two year olds babies! Lol. One of his buddies said he had some three month old puppies running hard already ! Lol They seem to get twelve weeks and twelve months mixed up! lol. If I'm not mistaken one pen owner found out a pup was won a hunt with a older dog and ask for the money to be returned but was not!

2 PEAS HE AINT BEEN TO A PUPPY HUNT IN YEARS SO YOU LIEN BOY.DONT BE MAD CAUSE YOU CANT RUN WIT HIM GET U SUM

SO FLY,,SO FLY,,WHY YOU SO FLY !! Poor baby thought she won the top gun with all the talk she been getting..but I had to tell her the truth..i told her they hate you cause you win..if you would've placed 10th you would have more friends..she begged me to take her to the tattoo shop to get her whelp date in her ears to show everyone..i told her it wouldn't matter..haters will be haters..she settled for a yogurt sundae and we talked some more..she asked if she won ole bay would all the haters go away..i told her it will get worse, but we could afford the large cup instead of the regular..she seems now more determined.. she borrowed the wifes Insanity video and was running sprints dragging a sack of Topps..i tracked her that evening 10 miles north running a nanny across red creek..i tried to catch her but she gave me the finger and grabbed another gear..this gyp is P.O.'d..she refused to eat topps and demanded beef liver,,like some sort of queen..man,,hope yall got em ready..