Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"Hunt For A Cure" Breast Cancer auction/dinner/ hunt

Breast Cancer 4hr Hunt at Kounrty Korner Fox Pen
Oct. 25-26th

On Friday Oct. 25th we will have catfish dinner and auction at Hope Fair Grounds. Dinner will start around 6 and the auction about 7. If any one would like to bring anything to auction off like puppies, dogs, stud fees, baked goods, ect...(will not auction off wives, husbands or children ) Any questions on the auction please contact Vanessa Thompson at 870-584-9382

The Hunt Oct. 26th will be Saturday at Kountry Korner Fox Pen. We will cast at daylight.

Hunters may have to help judge

2 Class $30 a dog Danny Hill will be master of hounds

We will start giving out numbers Sept 1

For numbers please call Donna Kidd 870-703-6655 please call between 6pm and 9pm for numbers. you may also text her.

This hunt is open to everyone! Men And women are affect by this horrible cancer so we wanted an open hunt of all of us to support.

100% OF THE PROCEEDS RAISED FROM THE DINNER, AUCTION & HUNT WILL GO TOWARDS FIGHTING BREAST CANCER!!!!

We are excited and really looking forward to another really good hunt!!

Thank you in advance to our sponsors

Re: "Hunt For A Cure" Breast Cancer auction/dinner/ hunt

Don't forget to call Donna for your numbers also if anyone has anything they would like to donate for the auction give me a hollar !!

Needing items. For the auction if you have any questions please contact vanessa at 870-584-9382

Looking forward to great dinner, home maid funnel cakes a great auction and an awesome hunt !!! Don't for get to call or te t Donna for numbers for the hunt

If any one would like to send any donations you can send them to
Arkansas ladies &hounds Assoc.
C/O Vanessa Thompson
4259 Hwy 71
Lockesburg, Ar 71846

Vanessa, I will go ahead and send the ck from Christian Foxhunters Assoc. Ya can decide if u want to put it in the raffle. P.S. I will leave it blank and ya can fill it out.

Okay thank you bro Johnny! Were very grateful! Thank you again and God Bless!

alright folks if you don't have your numbers yet call Donna Kidd for numbers!!! 870-703-6655

if you would like to donate anything for the auction call me 870-584-9382 or you can mail any donations to me at 4259 Hwy 71 Lockesburg AR 71846

God Bless and Happy Hunting

We have 45 numbers out in the derby and 34 in the all age

Mrs.Thompson I wanted to let you know we mailed the donation to you yesterday , should be there in a couple days. Glad we could help. Jim Eastman

I did receive it today thank you so much Mr. Eastman and Also Mr. Bratton I received your ck today also.

Thank you so much to all those who donated

People have been asking we have 45 numbers out for the Derby and 35 in the All Age.

Just to let everyone know the winners 1-5 in both classes will receive a bag of pro plan, Showtime, a Purina hat and feed bowl.

6-10 will receive a bag of Purina pro plan, Purina hat and feed bowl.

everyone will also receive a plaque and a pink Susan G Komen Bandana for the dog

Items for the Auction what I have gotten:

Elton Paul: paintable-airflow and regular blanket, 12 feed bowls, flea medicine
Quick Track: 1 qtc-xl collar, 2 $50 off certs
Hunters Horn:2 1 year subscriptions
Johnsons Telemantary: 1 $50 cert
Billy Bryant: 6 pink Collars, 1 lead
sportsmox- feed
Specialty Feed: 1/2 ton of feed
Hoop&Hollar/Freez Frame: Quilt(really cool Jimmy's mom is awesome)
Gun & Dog Supply: 3 $25 cert
Danny Morris: 200lbs of feed
Christian Fox Hunters Assoc.: $100
American Fox Hunting Supplies: 3 paintable blankets and 10 paint brushes
S & R Sporting Goods: #3 white antenna's
LCS Supply: Night Razor spotlight, helmet, and strap

I have a few more things in the works plus what the other ladies have and what ever else people bring that day!!!

Looking forward to a good auction!

Also thank you Melissa and Wade for handling things for the dinner!! It means a lot to me!!!!

REMEBER TO GET YOUR NUMBERS IT IS FOR A REALLY GOOD CAUSE AND 100% OF THE PROCEEDS FROM EVERYTHING GOES BACK TO BREAST CANCER

Okay getting really close! Found out of a bunch more auction items yesterday!! We will be having a raffle $5 for 6, $10 for 12 or $20 for 25. We will be raffeling off a dog box, quick track collar, paint table and $100 bill!!!! Looking forward to a great hunt gave out quite a few numbers at kountry kroner this weekend. We now have 80 in the derby and 48 in the all age. If you need numbers still for the hunt I have the book so call me 870-584-9382

Alright still have some numbers left we have 93 in the derby and 57 in the all age! Going to be a really good hunt! Even better it is for a really good cause!!!!! Remember to call me for numbers 870-584-9382

Btt

Just counted and we have 103 in the derby and 67 in the all age! Still have time to get numbers also if your not going to use some numbers please turn in what your not going to use! Remember to call me I have the book for numbers and if you have any questions about the auction call me! 870-584-9382

Still taking numbers!!! 105 in the derby and 70 in the all age! Call me! Please feel free to bring any donations for the auction! Will not auction off husbands, wives or children!! Lol!!!!
Going to be a good hunt and looking forward to seeing my fox hunting family and meeting new people!
Thank you again for all the donations we have so far and for all those envolved in making this hunt happen!!!

Still giving out numbers!!! Looking forward in seeing everyone!!!
Call me if you need numbers 870-584-9382

Remember the dinner will start around 6 and auction around 7- or 730

Going to let people registar the night of dinner if they want to
We will do roll call about 630 and cast after that