​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Lake Ouachita/Brandi Noles Memorial

We had our fall field trial Sept. 6th and 7th we had a very good hunt with some good running despite the hot and dry conditions.There are a few people i would like to thank for making our hunt a success Randy Mcgovern and Showtime feeds,Chuck Holland and Specialty feeds,Ed Mckinney and Sunshine feeds,Paul Williams and Quick Track 270 farm supply,Kelly veterinary clinic and Rafter R feeds.I would also like to thank Tommy Oliver for Mastering the hunt and Rickey Bates for judging the bench show Sue Noles for running the computer and all the judges i believe we had 25 i also want to thank Junior and Linda Garrett for cooking and i want to thank all the hunters who came and supported our hunt without you we could not have these hunts Sue will post the results in a day or two her brother passed away so keep her in your prayers thank you and god bless!!! S.R.

Re: Lake Ouachita/Brandi Noles Memorial

Glad y'all had a good hunt. Wish I could have made it! We are still praying for all of y'all and if everything goes to plan, we are hoping to get up there to see all of y'all the end of November. Congratulations on a successful hunt in memory of an amazing young lady!

HAD A GREAT HUNT. ENJOYED THE TIME WITH HUNTING FRIENDS.CONGRAD TO ALL WHO PLACED A DOG.

4 got to thank the A.D.H.A. they gave us 250lbs. of Showtime feed sorry about that guys. S.R.

BTT

I would like to take the time and tell yall bout the best hunt I have been to in years. Sam u did a fine job as President and u deserved the sportsman ship award. Ms. Sue Noles I no now that there is angles cause Brandy touched all of us at this hunt. Bill and Nolee I was so happy for u to lil Nolee was very happy and the smile was worth a million on his face. Mr. Steve Wilson congrats and when u walked over and gave Ms. Sue a hug we all got tear eyed and to hear Randys speech it also touched us and made us smile. And I new Brandi was smiling down on us all. Everbody helped and gathered everyones hounds. I hope Toby and Travis and there crew of good sportmans and sportswomen got all there hounds. It was good to see Ethan K get the boys sportmanship award. Howard county kennel is makein there mark thanks for everything and everbody that made this hunt a success.

We had a great time! Thanks to everyone who helped make the hunt a success!

Another good hunt put on at Buckville. Enjoyed seeing everyone and look forward to the next hunts. my hat goes off to each and everyone that helps keep this hunt going on. Everyone involved makes this a THE top notch outside hunt. See you guys at the next one.