1st #14 265 pts JTJ
2nd #15 145 pts JTJ
3rd #6 115 pts Bob Hurley
4th #13 75 pts Dan Sigmon
5th #16 70 pts JTJ
6th #18 70 pts JTJ
7th #19 45 pts JTJ

Re: Teddie Villines Puppy Hunt, NW Arkansas

Do jtj own the pen and other work at the pen why not have a derby or aa and let others no

What does JTJ stand for?

Sounds like it stands for butt wooping

I guess so if u get ur judges and own the pen and do the math cox u could whoop azz to get some paint and travel boys

Thats JTJ Mr. Bass and his good friends. The pen owner and his saturday night buddy and a helper.From what i was told they had 21 of 34 pups there they should have won it.

Sounds like some people want this pen closed. Suits me, less work for me. So its now, think about what you dumb asses caused. Are you happy, maybe your banker buddy might get to come back, he's not a dumb ass you started this do you need more.

I gave Opie a spanking an told him when he takes his dogs to play with other boys an gets a genuine butt whooping an then gets mad about it either get better dogs or get his dolls out an play with the girls. Opie did admit he did get a royal butt whooping an he would stay with the girls, he said he could bully them. Hey, thats a fact Jack. JTJ HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

What are yall closeing the pen cause yall want invite noone or are yall just chicken and skared that someone will call yalls hand on some things now go figure or go lock the gate

EASY TO LOCK HARD TO GET BACK OPEN DO YOU WANT TOO COME AN SEE COX OPEN INV ******* SORRY FOR MY LANGUGE DO YOU WANT NUMBERS OCTOBER 5 TH OR ARE YOU A COWARD FAIREST HUNT YOU BEEN TOO DONT KNOWN WHO SAID WHAT BUT IT DID MESS MY DAY UP SO CALL TEDDY VILLINES IF YOU WANT NUMBERS IM DONE

OPIE SAID TO KISS HIS SORE ASS BEEN WOOPED TO MANY TIMES THATS WHY HE S CHANGING BLOOD LINES GO FIGURE AN PLAYER YOU CAN COME TOO ITS TO HARD TO DO RIGHT AN HAVE *******S PUT YOU DOWN YOU ALL CAN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

Call the coach to get in the game !!!

Thats the reason coach retired, got to many butt whoopings

Dont get me involved in this mess. I have kept my nose out of this. Only thing Im "retired" from is coaching basketball and if you want to compare my record doing that with anyone I'll be glad to oblige. Crap like this put on the internet for the world to see is why our sport is dying. Especially in our part of the country. The number of hunters gets smaller daily. Why would a young person want to get involved when they see that there is always someone accusing someone of cheating or someone always badmouthing another person or their dogs but won't put their real name on here. It is alot like our society has become. People have the outlook that they are going to get theirs no matter who they have to step on to get it and if they can't have it they don't want anyone else to have it either. I guess some get some kind of thrill from trying to make someone look bad or dishonest. They will even tell untruths to do so. I try my best to be an honest man and to treat people the way I would like to be treated. As with everyone who is lucky enough to be breathing today, I know I have slip ups occasionally and all I can do is to ask the good Lord to forgive me when I do and to give me the strength and knowledge to do better. I have not been going to hunts for a few months now. Not because I am "retired" from hunting because of "Butt Whoopins". I can honestly say I have had my share but my dogs have been able to do more than hold their own many times as well. I haven't been going because I have other things going on and I am just tired of all the crap that it has become. I long for the days when most went to hunts because they enjoyed the competition but most of all they enjoyed the friendships and company of fellow hunters. The dollar has and is ruining our sport. Now with all that said, I will say this. I consider Teddy Villines to be one of my closest friends. He is a good hardworking man. I have not nor would I ever get on this site and say bad things about him or his hunts. So, anyone who may think some of these posts on here are by me under a ficticious name you are wrong. For you or those of you who get on here and badmouth my dogs and try to make me and them look bad all I have to say to you is go right ahead and do what you think is the right thing to do. Everyone will have to answer to a higher power some day. I feel you may have other things to answer for that are more serious than badmouthing me. I had hounds and hunted a long time before I had any dealings with you and before there was a puppy hunt every Saturday and I can do so now. If you don't like me for whatever reason then I apoligize for whatever wrong you feel I have done. Lets just keep this junk off of the computer for the world to see how foolish and childish grown men can be.

I was in town today talking to Aunt Bea, Oppie, and Ernest T. And the subject come up about a letter a coach put on here and Barney came by and said I know that guy and said he can talk the talk but he can't walk the walk. If he's wanting to get right with the Lord he better get down on his knees and ask for forgiveness
If he cheated at a hunt
If he lied or misrepresented a dog
If he cheated any one out of any money
If he misrepresented himself as a true friend
This is just the beginning of the list. Only him and the Lord knows it all. If you get forgiven for the above and then live the life you claim you do then you will be half the man you think you are. I know a lot of your friends. If you need more just keep it up. There will be more coming.

Unbelievable.......... I'm done.

It's like I posted on another thread, some of you guys are some REAL brain surgeons! There's no need to worry about peta and hsus, cause your clipping your OWN wings faster than they are! And needless to say after a newcomer or young hunter reads this and alot of these other post, boy I bet they REALLY want all in!

I attended a pup hunt in the northwest corner of the state a few years back. It was right on the Mo line- good running pen was pretty open & Rollin. Do they ever have hunts in it anymore? Thanks...

thats denny roles pen. hes still figuring scores from the last hunt he had

STEVE O TEDDY VILLINES HAS A HUNT FIRST SATURDAY OF THE MONTH AT THE HUNTSVILLE PEN 300 AC OF BIGGER HILLS 35 MILES SOUTH OF DENNYS PEN ON HWY 23 SOUTH OF HUNTSVILLE OCT 5 THE REST OF THESE **** MESSAGES HAVE BEEN FLAGED AS B S THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

Some of the things on here may have been flagged as B.S. but if you look at the results of the hunt there was a butt whopping that took place. I've not heard anyone deny that. From what I was told there was a hunter invited to the hunt.That people call him in N.W. Arkansas by the name of Coyote Commander and the people that invited him knew, that a butt whopping was gonna take place. People cry about two many dogs brought by 1 person.That is just an excuse to when you get a butt whopping.I was told Coyote Commander don't go to very many hunts because of all the crying,excuses, and poor sportsmanship but when he does go he lives up to his name.The funny part of the whole hunt is the men that got the butt whopping all met at the gate on the way out and went to howling and carrying on like a dog that that had been thrown out, out run, out done kind of a lonesome howl.If I would have been there I would have had to feel sorry for them. Hey that's a fact Jack. Amen Brother. HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY