COLDWATER RECREATION AREA
MUNSON, FL

OUTSIDE HUNT
NATIONAL RULES
HOUNDS RUN TOGETHER, SCORED SEPARATELY

BENCH SHOW OCTOBER 6, 2013
HUNT OCTOBER 5 & 6, 2013

ENTRY FEE $20

HOUNDS MUST BE ENTERED AND SHOWN BY A CHILD/YOUTH, WHO IS 17 OR UNDER.

PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED. WE HOPE TO HAVE SOMETHING FOR ALL THE KIDS!

FOR NUMBERS CONTACT
LAUREN COOGLE 850-449-1813 OR LAURENHOME@YAHOO.COM.

FOR CAMPSITES, CONTACT DIVISION OF FORESTRY 850-957-6161.

Re: 4TH ANNUAL COLDWATER YOUTH HUNT

Calvary Baptist Church Youth Group in Allentown will be selling food before the bench show on Saturday until people quit coming.
We don't know what were going to have yet but its promised to be good so yall come hungry.
All proceeds will go to send them to camp during the Summer
I will post more when I get the information.

The Florida Game and Fish will be meeting with the hunters at 6PM Friday, October 4th. Just to go over rules and regulations and letting the kids get to meet some of the wildlife officers. They are also cooking supper for everyone and it will be served at 7PM.

And for a little friendly competition and to expose the kids to other activities, the NW Florida Tree Hound Club will be having a bench show so the kids can see the differences between a coon hound and a fox hound. Then, we will see if the fox hound or the coon hound has the best conformation.

And our local kids better be working with their hounds! The Mississippi kids are returning and they took home a bunch of trophies last year!

Calvary Baptist Church Youth Group in Allentown will be selling Bar-B-Que Pork Sandwich, Baked Beans, Chips, Desert and Sweet Tea or Soda
Yall come hungry and help us support these kids and any others that would like to go to Crossing Camp in Kentucky.
If you have any questions please feel free to call me or send me an email at 850-748-4510 or chrisg14@att.net
See you there!!!

Way to go Radar and James 10th Place at Blue Springs !!!

Sounds like another great hunt for our youth!!

Thank you Bird!

btt

Bench shows Saturday starting at 6

Lauren, looking forward to returning. Really enjoyed it, I think almost as much as the kids. Last year we had 5 kids, this year we are bringing 8. Looking forward to it. Be there early Friday this time.

Worm,
Glad Yall are gonna make it see ya Friday night!!
If you would bring some applications for the MSDHA I need to renew my membership its been 2 yrs since I joined in Grenada

Will do Radar, looking forward to see all yal again.

Same here! I rode over last night to track the roads and saw several coyote tracks. Maybe we will have some good running for these kids to enjoy and hopefully the rain will hold off. We should all take lessons from these kids they dont care if they win or lose they just wanna see their Dogs run and have fun!!

See ya soon

Worm, I really enjoy your bunch last year and am so glad you are returning! I look forward to meeting the new kids!

We are canceling the hunt due to the possibility of hurricane Karen. We will try to reschedule, but it will probably not be any time soon due to deer season.

Sad to hear but it is better to be safe than sorry we sure dont want any children out in bad weather!
If it was a normal hunt we adults could bear it, but this hunt is all about the Children!! Look forward to it Next year.