Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
3Hr Puppy Hunt (Benefit)

C&C Kennel

Sep 6, 2013 - 1:42PM

3hr Puppy Hunt

Benefit Hunt At Claude Hinton's Fox Pen. Will be a 3 hr hunt 12 months and under. October 5th cast at 6 am. All profits will go to Glen Holliman . There will be a auction after the hunt. All donations for the auction greatly appreciated . For numbers and other info call Claude Hinton at 601-964-1976. $25 per dog entry.

C&C Kennel

Sep 6, 2013 - 4:57PM

Re: 3hr Puppy Hunt

We have some cakes and pie donated to auction off after the hunt. Tim Woods has donated a breeding to Lake Hills Stride. Thank You Tim. Hoping we can get some more breeding a to auction . This is for a good cause. All proceeds go to Glen Holliman. He is fighting a tough battle with cancer. Hoping all our friends in the Fox Hunting Family will step up and let's show Glen and his family how much we care. Thanks again to those who have already donated. I be updating as other items get donated .

JOE MEADOWS

Sep 6, 2013 - 10:04PM

CHRIS AN CLAUDE I WANT TO HELP, GLEN WORKED AT CAMP SHELBY WITH ME AT RSMS AN HE IS A REAL FINE FELLOW, AN I WILL HELP DO WHAT EVER YOU NEED ME TO, GUYS EVEN IF YOU CAN'T COME PLEASE HELP HE JUST GOT LAYED OFF AT WORK HAS NO JOB, NO INSURANCE AN NOW DOWN WITH CANCER.IF YOU CAN FIND IT IN YOUR HEART TO HELP PLEASE DO SO AN GOD WILL BLESS YOU THANKS AN GOD BLESS YOU ALL.(PAPA JOE)

Steven McDonald

Sep 7, 2013 - 7:03AM

Claude give me a call.

Re: 3Hr Puppy Hunt (Benefit)

Btt

What is the address to your pen thanks

Ain't be able to make gotta turn my number in.

Is the hunt still on for Saturday do the strom

Yes the hunt is still on rain or shine.

Claude has fathered some really nice items to be auctioned. A shot gun will be raffled. A 50-50 rafle will also be done.

First I would like to say a big thanks for all the calls and all the help and most of all all the Prayers for Glen and his family. One thing for sure when it comes to people with good Hearts I beleave FOX HUNTERS are on top. We will turn loose at 6 AM and run two hours due to looking for alot of people coming in pen for Auction and food. If anyone has any questions please feel free to call me. Thanks again for all that has and will be done.

What was the top 15 dogs thanks

First off its smokin s not smoking s ! Second , if I need to know something ill ask my self! If you to chicken **** to use ur own name you don't need to know!