7-Randy Bullard
8-Hoehner Boys
9-Larry Joe Q
10-Hoehner Boys

Re: Southern Illinois

SOS wins 2013 Southern Illinois
Congrats Monk Mike and Sam

was a great hunt but it don't look good if you got guys runnin dogs in the hunt runnin around in the pen with their trackn systems especially when their dog took 1st place as an outsider lookin in after what just happened in Elsinore you woulda thought that Monty Sullivan and John Hoehner would of wanted to make this look like a fair hunt! if they weren't judgin an they weren't or definitely shouldn't of been they had no biz in there they shoulda been watchn for crossings at the gate like everybody else! an they wonder y we almost didn't hav enuff dogs to hav a hunt! hello outsiders arent gona come across country if the hunt don't look like its on the up an up! Not sayn they cheated but it makes them look bad!

Post your name if you are concerned. Don't be scared

If you get on here and complain you should at least put your dam name and stand up for what you are saying.

Well in the first place no one had any tracking systems in the pen so u must not know as much as u think u do it was a great hunt a bunch of hard running and tuff dogs there and if u have any thing to say why don't u post your name or get your dogs in shape and quit winning like a little two year old I have won and placed and all over the united states and have never cheated or hide behind anything by not posting my name u might want to call me or Monty Sullivian and go hunting with us and see why we win instead of posting a lie like this because if u ever come to this pen u better have your home work done or u will go home crying again if u have something u want to sayings here is my phone number 6189240079 or montys number 618 751 1813

Mr no name I have a better idea why don't u bring a 1000 dollars and your best 5dogs I have my own pen and a new ranger and we can see Probally 50 crossings in a three hours u can ride with me and we will score them togatheisrand I will run the same 5 I placed up there and who ever wins keeps the money now put up or shut iam just tired of b. S like this oh yea my buddy Munk said thanks for the free advertisement this is his second three day ch this year I guess the judges cheated at the masters because if u look at the top of the page old hurley placed 6th therefore and the little money gyp placed in speed and drive thanks have a nice night ill be waiting on your call the hunt is on me but not the results

That's right John they better have them in shape to handle the running at Carl's pen !
They are just being a cry baby sense they don't have anything to handle it an get there name called !
I no one thing there is no one that works as hard as u do conditioning hounds for hunts an if they can't get a sniff of a hunt
Maybe they might need to come an see u an buy some dogs or learn how to condition them from u !
They all don't like winners John !

I was at the hunt and am proud to say i think the judges done a fine job and mr. Reed done a fine job as master of hounds. Monk and john was asked to run coyote patrol by carl, and they did not have any tracking systems with them. John you really cheated bad we elected you the southerns president for next year, boys if he cheated we wouldnt have done that. All i can say is if mr.concerned was there he should have said something the first day. Why has our sport turned into a bounch of crybabbies and sissies all everyone wants to do is blame people of cheating. Thats the crap right there why no one can get judges anymore they get paid so much to be called cheaters. hey buddy you can call me i was there ill tell you how the hunt really went if you want to know 618-895-4327 and if you dont call quit stirring crap pretty soon you might be smelling like it and people will know what you are.

I know one thing about John ( Dog Jockey) Hoehnor and that is he puts more time into them culls of his than anybody I know! A man that works that hard doesn't need to cheat, he prob running some hounds now! If you ever get a chance to go to his place and see his pen and run few your culls u will be amazed by the knowledge he has about a dog! U might hear more stories about all the CH he has had than you care to hear, but that's a bonus! John Boy come on down to the Centrail, I'd shack your hand and bring the rest if da crew, cause if you shake mine, I want the rest them Hoehnor boys there!!! Call it cheating if you want, but I'd spot you 100pts! PW