​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Garland co fall hunt

We having our fall one day sept 27-28 it will be outside at buckville ar everyone welcome you need something give me call 501-276-6457

Re: Garland co fall hunt

Please also see our post about reserving numbers. You will have the same numbers that you had for the Lake Ouachita/Brandi Noles Memorial unless you personally talked w/Sue.

Please call us if you have questions or need numbers reserved. Home is 501.984.5870 and cell is 501.514.5227. Thanks!!

Cabins for G.C.hunt call 501 767 8187. S.R.

btt

I reserved the A FRAME for someone and they cant come so if anybody wants to rent the A FRAME you can call me at 501 209 0112 thanks.S.R.

Roger needs some double digits, if anyone has some there not goin 2 use.

Johnny he can use number 8o

Johnny, we not gonna b able to come. gonna send 1. gonna turn n my other 12 numbers. If u talk to her b4 I do im only gonna keep my #5. Turn n the others. We hope to not miss another one.

Lookin forward to seeing everyone @ the hunt this weekend! If it feels like it did last Saturday morning we should have some good runin....!

I heard jay brothers was coming to clean house

I heard RICHIE TUCKER gonna talk him up!!!

We all know if jays coming he dont come to play. He is serious and all business when he shows up to a hunt. I got my money on jay brothers

well i wish him luck with that one

Jay has graduated from that bunch he started hunting with. He joined our lease and goin learn how the real hunters do it. Its been a life long dream to finally get in our lease. He better kick but at buckville or hes out

lol

Car Dealer you have to hunt more than once every other month to kick but at Buckville, heard he's been wearing the gate out at the little pen tho might help

Who do you think is going to place at this one

I don't know about anyone else but jay brothers will be in there

when we get done with jay brothers he will have to chanae his name to jay sisters

Yall quit talking bout my baby he has some good hounds

We ran with jay brothers last weekend y'all have nothing to worry about

My man jay is liable to stop and trade dogs 3 times before we get to Buckville tonite. Who knows wat we will have by the time we get there. I just hope our cabin has a romantic view

Lol

Wish I was going, sounds like its gonna be a good hunt, good luck to all !!! With friends like all these guys, I sure don't need any enemies !!! Lol

Re: Lol

Who won
Thanks

Re: Lol

BB was 1st & 2nd in the derby and I know the Powells won the all age combination with DM John. Hopefully they'll get the results posted for it before long. It was a good cool morning for a field trial we had a blast..!