1st place- Dennis Lamey
2nd place-Dennis Lamey
3rd place-Kolby Walley

Older Class:
1st place- 747
2nd place-Randy Reid
3rd place-Big Creek & P Town Kennel

Re: Results from Crane Creek Hunt:

Timmy we really enjoyed the hunt. Great job. 3rd place in the young class was Socks / Lakehills Stride x Strong Liquor 53. Thanks.

1st 747's senator (webb's big show x b.c.k crystal light) congrats to all that placed

Congrats to the winners and all who placed
Old class 3 rd make up top notch cj x Payton's monkey
6 th c4 big creek cash x big creek Roxanne
10th goose copper head x shorts 17
Young class 4th bulldog big creek James x srk sportscenter
6th pop it James x sportscenter

8th place old class
Oak Hills Lou Lou Big Creek Cash x Tripple J Lady
Congrats to all who placed

5th place young Big G whiteman x Big G Polly

btt

Dennis please inform us what ur two derby dogs are off of! We already know!it would have been bad in the old class but the young. Come on please!

Hunter you've got me I am ruined What will I say What will I do Somebody help me LOL Inform you what they off of but you already know ? Uhhhh,,Huh ?? Hunter get you some paint and start hunting instead of hating....LOL

1st Young-Lameys So Fly-(Larry Hales Red X J&D's Witch)
2nd Young- Lameys Tan Man-(Stahls Red Man X Turdhill Yellowcat)

Thanks Timmy and the Crane Creek group for putting on a fine hunt..Enjoyed the running and fellowship..Congrats to all who placed

That's funny right there I don't care who you are

Dennis when will you go to a all age hunt where they really match up !!

I been to 6 all-age since may..won 2,placed 2nd,3rd,4th,and 10th..where were you..

Ha!ha! Name hunts and how many dogs! Is this the legend u sold that hasn't placed no more!one thing at least u can still fantasize !hope ur dogs look better than ur mug shot did in the. Newspaper awhile back! Was that for being honest too! Lol!

Now thats funny.
Ha Ha!

Did Dennis run Derby dogs in a puppy hunt again? NOT THE FIRST TIME is all I can say.

HAHAHA !!!!you should know most of the hunts,,you had numbers and decided to not take a chance on gettin your azz spanked..LOL..strange you missed the ones i was at..maybe a "roid" cycle will help you with your confidence..it cant be fatigue,,you get plenty rest since moma has to make the check..OOPS!! You seem awfully concerned about my pups age..why don't you call the folks that raised em..they may have a mate so you can give those same 2 year old pups a break from getting their collar jerked..how many miles did it take before you stopped and said OK,,they suck..LOL.Do you need the hunts or would you like a chance to retract that one ?? Tell you what,,how bout you load the brood gyp(1 time wonder)and lets go to Shelby this weekend ?? outside hunt,,miles of country,plenty judges..that way she can score properly and not have to worry bout winning 50yd dashes..I'll take the legend and top dog wins $1000.00..will she punk or is that just her owner??

MSU(Brian) I don't know if Dex and penicillin will work for yellow streaks down the back but you can try..LOL

I want to clap,,clap clap,,for the brood gyp..no catching up mid hunt though..Ive seen you do that before to..I want to see you CLAP for me and the legend..

Dennis, Dennis, Dennis. U and Brian do sound just alike. Both run derby dogs at these puppy hunt and act the same at the puppy hunts. Good luck at the next puppy/derby hunt.

MSU, sorry if I hurt your feelings..i was trying though..you aint gotta like me as much as your moma does,,but picking on my lil unit ?? she also got beat up for placing 3rd in another hunt..south ms puppy pros,,funny to sit back each week and watch you guys try and discredit peoples dogs that do good..can I invite you to Shelby to or do you practice dodgeball to?? Not sure how one is supposed to act at a puppy hunt but this was my first one in quite some time..maybe you can teach me puppy hunting etique,,im sure the first thing I will see is your needle collection..

Dennis when are you going to another allage hunt ? Please let us know ahead of time !!

Joe why don't you call him and offer your challenge.I'm sure Dennis would oblige you..he seems to be going to hunts and placing..nobody likes a crybaby joe.man up and try harder

Dennis I kinda liked ur mugshot, I've had several in my life also, but not for writing rubber checks! I heard u didn't make the Polaris hunt because ur warrants caught up with u at a road block on the way there! Is this also true? U been dog brokering for years , and each to his own but as far as all these hunts u won, lol !!! U have never Bred and raised a dog that has won a hunt period!!! If I'm wrong list dogs breeding and hunt won! Please ! As far as a yellow streak , yea seen a lot of them in my life called yellow lines on blacktop roads, traveling all over country running with the best , while u been on the phone trying to buy and sell! Lol! I see Waltman taught u well! Lol! Alot of the top field trialers in the country are running some of my breeding, Byrd valentine, stahls, kearbys,are just a few! They have placed and won more in three hour and three days lately than most!!! Fact!!! I'm writing a book called (breeding and field trailing for dummies )will give u a free copy when published. Might give u some true insight! Love u ! God bless

Brian do u really think you have the best? And people are running dogs off yours? Never known Byrd or valentine to buy dogs from u or run dogs of yours? Just wondering if you really have this built up in your head that your one of the best breeders in country? Bc honestly I hear people at hunts say they wouldn't buy anything from you, and they're really being serious, they won't even go to your hunts an I see this is true by the number of dogs u have show an all, it's always the same crews at your hunts... Just wanting a honest answer from u

brian,,it seems everytime I place in a hunt your gums start popping..you continue to forget the fact the only reason your able to see those yellow lines is because you claim disability and I help pay for your travels..without moma traveling to draw a check what would you do?? your azz would have to work like the rest of us..and i can vouch for yellow streaks when it comes to you..I remember leaving my house and pulling in your driveway to whip your azz and you decided it best to stay inside..FACT!!!i appreciate your interest in my personal life and it sucked sitting in jail for the weekend..but as it turned out it all had a silver lining..a faulty 10yr old warrant combined with an arrest leads to a wrongfull arrest suit..but that's my business and i wouldnt wish that incident on anybody..but i may be able to travel like you soon on someone elses dime..and why not be honest BL..all these hunters you say are running your hounds are really running WIGS hounds..i look at the peds and they all say wig this or that,,not brian lamey..and the Ronnie dog,,well me and you know his papers might as well say hes off Scooby doo cause hes a make believe fantasy,, "the plane"the plane"..i feel for the folks that put their trust in you like the stahls and kearbys cause you have dirtied up the july breeding for years to come..you are legendary though..you are the only person I know that bushogged a mans pen before a hunt..WTF !!what a dumazz!!you are well known for your creative lies you continue to tell..if it aint off your stuff somethings wrong with it..take a lesson from these hunters you always speak of and practice some humility..i see your thriving need to be popular,,but buddy I hate to inform you that you will never be nominated for the Hall of Fame..people are tired of hearing how great your hounds are but never place,,then you bash the hunt and cry "Foul"..I won and placed in more hunts with that amber gyp I raised than any dog you've ever owned or own now..Fact!!!puppies I raised and sent off have won hunts all over for the past 3 years and continue to do so..Fact!!!One of the winniest males ever come off Big Thunder was bred and raised right here!!Fact!!you remember,the one you told clyde was actually off Yellar..and then began to lay claim to Kidds Famous dog like he was off yellar to,,not to mention the terrible misunderstanding with the Stahls dog you claimed was off Yellar..WTF is wrong with you??you have been a constant lier to all forced to listen..the Alabama group got a taste and decided to part ways also..TRI-STATE??I believe Laverne had enough of the fairy tales and decided to liqudate his shares..Jackson County should pay you for trapping all the strays and putting papers on them..I didn't know Oak Ridge Smokey was red..My buddy said you tried to get him to breed his gyp to this imposter..That was until he was informed that was a stray caught in a trap and not Smokey..SHAME,SHAME..how bout the time you tried to change the scores at ainsworths in the Tower of Terror hunt..if I was you I would just quit,,or buy you a rubber nose and floppy feet to complete the costume,,Clown..have a nice day

Dennis how many pens are you bared from? I've been to at least 5 pens in 2 years that ur name comes up and your bared from the pen? Now that's funny

Dennis so your telling us that poor ole shine got a vancleve pound stud dog which he thinks is smokey. Lol that's funny right there shine been breeding everything he has to the vancleve pound oak ridge smokey dog that he gave $5,000 for. Bahaha

HAHA,,whats funnier is how dumb you are..i know of 2 I barred myself from cause lets just say they score em a little different..isn't that what they say to do??if you don't like em don't go..but lets hear which pens im barred from..thats news to me,,but it sounds as if your more informed..DO TELL PLEASE!!!

Funny,,i didn't know shine bought the dog.. I wasn't even aware the dog was still living..what I am aware of is his color since I ran with him frequently..what I also know is his owner tried to get my buddy to breed a gyp to a certain red dog he caught in a trap,but his plan was foiled after further review of this hounds colors..and this guy is also a buddy of his(pitiful)who would do that to a buddy??Soooo,,if shines dog has any red on him at all he was suckered into buying a vancleave stray that some deer hunter is still looking for..smokey was solid black blanketback with white points..but hey,,don't take my word for it,,allow me to supply 2 other numbers to men who know this hound and the trap dog tale..i surely hope brian hasn't suckered others like he did with the Ronnie dog..coincidently,i googled DNA decoding and it illustrates how a neice or nephew can also verify relatives..i just so happen to have one in my backyard if any DNA is needed..Josie was recently bred to Big Creek James, but wouldn't mind helping someone in need..especially someone with 5000 needs..OUCH

Dennis u aint real smart. Seams u would be alittle smarter in todays world.

you do realize in todays world calling someone dumb as you misspell words makes you a double dumbazz right??

Dennis you and Brian both sound like lik kids on here always bickering back and forth on the computer. Yall need to grow up and get yalls problems settled. A run off would be good or even kennel up cause no one really likes either of you. Happy hunting to the both of yall legends!

Very well said!! Was waiting for someone else to get enough