October 12, 2013

-3 hour hunt
-$100. A dog
-50% pay back
-turn out at daylight
-Only giving out 25 numbers

For # Contact Timmy @ 228-216-0073

Re: Crane Creek Derby Hunt:

Do 65% instead of 50%. Y'all would give out more numbers.

Change in payback......
Paying 60%

Who has all got numbers only two weeks away. What hounds are going be hard to beat and kennels.

What town and state is this hunt. How big is the pen?

Please tell me OV cooking fish !!!!!!

Where is pen located at ? Town an state !? How big if pen?

Who's all got numbers

747 and big creek gonna be hard to beat.

Town: Hancock County, MS
Pen is 300 acres.
There is 2# available

Who's loading up the power in there box for this one? 10 days away and it's mighty quiet.. What's the lineup? I'm sure big creek and the Sam dog will be hard to beat, right in 747s backyard, Dennis Lamey dominated the last puppy hunt, wonder if Brian Lamey will show with them speed demon julys , or a brood gyp. Ha we shall see.

It's anybody's hunt there. All u can run is pups In there and the deer hunters run it at night. It's going to be a toss up for sure. Dennis gonna be hard u beat with that trouble hound. Gonna be a good one.

Dennis didn't fair to well his derby( fly)got swatted at ole bay lol

evry dog can have an off day.she must be nice for you to keep talkin trash bout her.keep putting the heat on them dennis.

Dennis don't even own her anymore an didn't at old bay

Goes to show u then , the right medicine wasn't there

What about fish fry ????

Lets stay off the Lamey's and let's talk about this hunt it is getting stupid with all that mess.

that why they on dennis cause they scared he win it ha ha

I am tired of pulling up this site and constantly seeing people discredit someone elses dogs trash talkin and talking about the lameys. man give it a break. you guys are ruining the great sport and competition that are grandfathers and there dads started many years ago. its getting to the point where these puppy hunts are getting ridiculous. everyone cheats and back dates puppies or has at one point in time so quit cryin about it. Hunters today are more worried about the envelope and popularity than they are recognizing a good hound. There are plenty of hunts each Saturday to pick and choose from, so paint a number load your dog up and go to one you feel is honest or stay at the house. simple as that. as far as the lameys...... we all know brian is a pathological liar and he is the joke of foxhunting, but the joke is getting old boys. it seems to me like dennis has stated the facts and told it like it is. Ive never known or heard of dennis cheating paddin scores or lying about pedigrees and ive known the man for quite some time. he feeds a good dog and competes like the rest of us so why does everyone continue to criticize the guy. im not kissin his butt, just tired of hearing about it. go win an all age hunt dennis. happy hunting and God bless!!

who's it gonna be boys? predictions? I like ole sam. they say some good uns gonna be there. I hear dennis will be hard to beat but big creek and 747 got em tuned in.

If she is there she will be a little red unit and she is the real deal I think her name is Gillette hope you get em cuz you know who you are

Don't think she a derby dog anymore but she has been hard to deal with at times but 747 has several derby dogs that is the real deal and can win a hunt at any given time.

whats the lineup timmy? then we can predict

Hey bull before u go to brag on something make sure u know Wat your talking about. She been a all age dog for some time now. It's gonna be fast and furious for sure and 747 does have some good derby dogs that's been popping as we'll as big creek. Heck u never know neither one may place.

He is just dreaming of the day he may get something that will get in a race

Going to be a shocker know ones heard of stay tuned

Well I tell you I didnt know her age I thought she was still derby my bad but I want you to bump them gums to me when you see me and I promise you want bump them no more buddy

Try not and I didn't know the dogs age I thought she was derby I hate no name people but the way I see they not man enough they got to hide behind a computer

Seems to me that there are some folks that done got scared. From what I have heard there have been three or four numbers done turned back in. So if somebody wants to take a shot at proving how bad your derby dogs how about giving Timmy a call for a number.

definitely gonna be some stiff competition there. how bout them Alabama and louisiana boys that's got the heat..they ever gonna get out the backyard and play if your local come to support a local pen. I know of a bunch that babble on the computer that need to show

Anyone have a address to the pen?

Who's cooking lunch ??????

Btt

getting close. who's it gonna be? whats the dang lineup

Man just show up and clap for 747 and big creek

What about the fish fry???? Big hunt like this OV needs to cook !!!!!!

Still have 5# available for Derby Hunt
Saturday, so if needing a # call
Timmy @ 228-216-0073

It'd be nice to get a lineup but timmy keepin it hush thats okay , we know what locals will be there we know who will be tough to be beat. It would be a perfect opportunity for them LA boys and Alabama boys to get out there backyard cause ain't nobody been practicing just puppies an night runnin

Will be there to kick ass and take names just get y'all's pocket books ready

There is gonna be 2 or 3 of 747 dogs that's gonna play heck to beat. Big creek gonna be a factor too.

I heard there is a ugly train on its way

gonna be some outstanding hounds there. boys if you aint gotta number you missing out. hinges on these gates are still attached. whoever wins this hunt got a good hound.

Yeah You will see the winner plenty crossings at the camp good fast track runnin pen and good competition hopefully OV fires up the fish grease should be a good hunt boys

word im hearing is lamey the one to beat. he got a male dog that can go yonder wit it so yall better tighten your collars

Obama's is the ones to beat.

Get the grease hot OV fish sounds good.

Where's all the talking ? Everyone scared of each other or what? Only talk we are getting is someone worried about a fish fry? Come on talk some smack

Word I'm getting them Alabama boys bringin some real deal heat we'll see soon enough

Cole welch must be coming lol.

747 has the homefield advantage

1 2