​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Southern Star - Congrats

Congrats to my good buddies of Parker & Davis Kennels at the Southern Star. They were 1st & 2nd and placed two more in the derby. The were 3rd, 5th, 10th in the all age and made a Dual Champion out of one of their young Kid Rock dogs!
Strong showing guys!

Re: Southern Star - Congrats

Congrads to all that won, an thanks too all the hard work from staff an judges. The greatest thing that happened there was, hunters caring bout someones needs during a hardship. The hunters gave out of there pockets 1233.00 to help Marc Cowart. May God Bless All of You for that, I tear up everytime I think about it. Love All Ya!!!!!!!

Sackett dog made the dual champion. Way go Johnny and Jackie on placin 3 sacketts n all age.

Believe Johnny won combination, but not Dual. The men that won it were the ones that told me so pretty sure they know. Unless something changed since they got home.

Jackie said I won 2nd in field and combo and i had 2nd on bench and dual champion, and my other dog won 7th in field but he hasnt made it here yet, so I dont know. I left friday to go beagle trial so Im waitin to c.

We want to thank everyone that was so generous to give to us during the Southern Star. We are just speechless at the outpouring of love and concern that our foxhunting family has shown! Each and everyone of you are a blessing in our lives and we love y'all! May God bless you all!