Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
RESULTS OF FOUR HOUR AT BURKETT'S FOXPEN

HERE ARE THE RESULTS OF THE HUNT.

1ST- #57 WRANGLER SIRE: TURNER'S LEVI- DAM: TURNER'S LOOK 405 PTS. B&B KENNELS

2ND- #7 CHANDLER'S PEARL SIRE: CHANDLER'S GREYBOY- DAM: CHANDLER'S OZELLA 365 PTS. B&B KENNELS

3RD- #0 SALTER'S RABBIT SIRE: MCCROAN'S GEORGE- DAM: SALTER'S CURLY 290 PTS. JOE ED SALTER

4TH- #21 CHANDLER'S BLONDIE SIRE: CHANDLER'S GREYBOY- DAM: CHANDLER'S OZELLA 260 PTS. B&B KENNELS

5TH- #47 CHANDLER'S PAPA SIRE: CHANDLER'S GREYBOY- DAM: CANDLER'S OZELLA 210 PTS. B&B KENNELS

6TH- #78 747'S PEANUT SIRE: COTTON'S RAWHIDE- DAM: BONDS SANDY 200 PTS. 747 KENNELS

7TH- #17 ELY'S STICK SIRE: STRONG LIQUOR'S JULY TIGER- DAM: ELY'S SNUGGLES 200 PTS. RED CREEK KENNELS

8TH- #4 ELY'S STRIPE SIRE: STRONG LIQUOR'S JULY TIGER- DAM: ELY'S SNUGGLES 200 PTS. RED CREEK KENNELS

9TH- #16 747'S GILLETTE SIRE: DESOTO RED 70- DAM: SULLIVAN'S HARLEY 195 PTS. 747 KENNELS

10TH- #2 HUSTLEY'S BIG RED SIRE: NG DAM: NG 190 PTS. ANDY HUSTLEY

WE HAD REAL GOOD RUNNING. WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF THE JUDGES AND HUNTERS WHO PARTICIPATED. WE ARE GETTING READY FOR THE THREE-HOUR HUNT ON OCTOBER 5TH. IT SHOULD BE A REAL GOOD HUNT.

Re: RESULTS OF FOUR HOUR AT BURKETT'S FOXPEN

congats fella's , for a minute there I thought I had missed the July National....

How many were Julys?

The top 5 was July`s and some of the rest was part July.

The two that were not july's looked like july's.

Go figure.

July guys had a good day.

WOW!!!!! Is right! For those of you who wasn't at the hunt do not post because this was a terrible hunt! If you want to test these top 5 hounds in a real 4 hr speed and drive with 4 hours of running come to Mississippi because this was rediculous! You can't brag nor congratulate these dogs because they done nothing! Find a hunt in Mississippi or Louisiana and come run where it is 4 hrs if solid running and I bet u don't get in the top 20! You better start trying to give some numbers out for the 3hr because I know 30 dogs from here that are not coming due to this cluster!

Hey Mississippi man, I was one of the judges at this hunt and I didn't score but three dogs in more than one crossing. I scored the second place dog in 4 crossing and saw it 2nd place in another crossing that I let another judge score because he got to the crossing first. I scored the third place dog in 2 crossings, 3rd place both of the crossings I got him in. I scored the #6 dog in 2 crossings, a 2nd and a 3rd. I scored the first place dog in one crossing. I scored the 4th place dog in one first place crossing. I scored the fifth place dog in one second place crossing. Now if you want to know who else I scored then I can get my scoresheets and tell you who else I scored and what place I scored them in. As far as running in as you say "a real 4hr speed and drive with 4 hours Of running", why didn't your dogs keep the running going for 4 hours? I mean if your dogs are as good as your thinking then the running never should have broke down and if it did they should have got back out there in them thickets and got back under some game. I can't tell you how the other judges scored it but I can tell you that I scored it the way I saw it. Now if your saying this was a fixed hunt then the least you could do is be man enough to put your real name. I don't think much of someone who will come on this computer and bash a hunt using a no name post. From the way I see it you are calling me and everyone else who judged this hunt a cheater. I have nothing to gain cheating for you or anyone else.If you had something to say about the hunt you should have said it while you were at the hunt, I mean you had every opportunity to be a man instead of getting on here and hiding behind a no name post. I reckon it is a lot easier to call someone a cheat hiding behind a keyboard than it is to call them one to their face.

SOUNDS LIKE ONE OF OLE JR'S HUNTS

Be careful what you wish for. Wrangler is in the best shape of his life and he would beat a lot of dogs when he wasn't even in shape. He is a track running dog that ain't afraid of a knife fight. The Chandler July pack is pretty good too.
The best dogs are usually good no matter what conditions they are run in.

Heath you don't know what a dog being in shape is. The only thing in shape is your fingers from pecking on the computer all the time talking about hunting. Your not a foxhunter. Your the talk of field trialing.

I sure don't have any in shape but I can tell one when I see one. My fingers are pudgy from not hunting enough. If more folks would use their names they would get talked about too but most are scared that somebody will disagree with them and bash them for having an opinion.

Heath that dog of Billy's is nothing but a deer dog!!!! If he was that caliber hound he would travel and take a lot of money! Get Kelly to lay out all the score sheets with the judges names and we will see who scored him! Probably like u done at eight hour with ur so called champion!!!! There is some other Alabama dogs been smoking his butt prior to this hunt and they can't score crap at hunt!!!! Get real! When one judge gets only a couple crossings and the guy standing next to him has five times that amount and there isn't but a couple crossings by them both! Get real! Interview the judges Heath some have a different outlook!!!! All I know this is funny how u come to defend something u know isn't right!!!! But hey this isn't the first time in my opinion u did that !!!! My Alabama judging at hunts and running is over!!!! What's the since In going if people not being honest!!!

Heith and your dog can't run 30 miles per houe either. Get real man. The only thing running that fast is your mouth all the time on this computer.

I'm searching and searching a yet to find where billy Johnson the chandler man and this lashley guy has placed anywhere besides a pen they can run in a month before the hunt. Come to Mississippi or Louisiana and run with these dogs and lets see how you do! Put some mike in your truck and travel and run with guys down this way every weekend instea if places like this pen where there's no running? If you want to build ur kennel up come to the hunts in Mississippi there's one at crane creek latmier saucier all within a month away, get some numbers and come show us what u really got. This hunt don't prove crap

Miss. Man Bring your azz to Ga. I will show you what Julys will do Thats my real name I will pay your expenses.

Hahahahaha you have lost your mind! If its anything like the dog billy has you better hold on to your cash!

Mississippi man
I'm searching and searching a yet to find where billy Johnson the chandler man and this lashley guy has placed anywhere besides a pen they can run in a month before the hunt. Come to Mississippi or Louisiana and run with these dogs and lets see how you do! Put some mike in your truck and travel and run with guys down this way every weekend instea if places like this pen where there's no running? If you want to build ur kennel up come to the hunts in Mississippi there's one at crane creek latmier saucier all within a month away, get some numbers and come show us what u really got. This hunt don't prove crap

This Lashley guy at least is man enough to put his name.

Sounds like the MS Boy got his A-- spanked. Them Julys just like that Crimson Tide, they just keep on winning

THE WRANGLER DOG IS A GOOD TRACK RUNNING DOG & HAS PLACED A LOT.THIS AINT GOT NOT ONE THING TO DO WITH BILLY JOHNSON.

IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY,PUT YOUR NAME & MEAN WHAT YOU SAY.

I WILL COME RUN WITH ANYBODY IN ANY PEN ANY TIME.

Pritchard you always buttin in where aint **** to you lil man keep your 2 cents to yourself.

LSU,I WAS AT THE HUNT & KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WENT ON.SO YOU MUST BE THE ONE BUTTING IN.SO,YOU CAN FIGURE THAT ONE OUT.

AS I SAID.I WILL RUN WITH ANYBODY INCLUDING U(LSU).

THIS SPORT HAS GOTTEN TO FAR GONE.

Lil man this last time I tell u . Stay out of grown ups conversation s . You Gona make me take my belt off to you !

Yall better be glad there wasn't much running. Couldn't imagine how bad the wrangler dog and the Chandler pack would have dominated if there would have been 4 hours of wall to wall running. Yall got spanked bad and you just can't accept the fact. Thats including LSU and Mississippi man.

All the more reason to take wrangler n them super fast chandler's to Mississippi

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

Mississippi man and lsu on there way back from Burketts!!!!

I looked for a picture of passing money under the table but could find one. Found out most of the judges were with y'all , but. That's ok , we will meet again,

you won't meet Billy or the Chandler's unless you go to South Alabama.

Look's like Brian Lamey needs to talk to B&B July kennels cause if Im not mistaken he had the only julys there that did not make the top ten.

He got numbers for the hunt in lumpkin. I will give you some numbers for it. Good place for a rematch. No one will know a single judge there and you will see more crossings than you can imagine. Nov. 2

Brandon if your 6 dog could run as fast as your mouth you might be able to get in the race.

I can tell you Brian don't need any of what they have come to Mississippi and he will show you and ill show you what these walker / julys will do too! Brian has the best July dogs in this part of the country and that's a fact.

no need in getting your hopes up. You will never run against B&B unless you go to South Alabama. Thats the only hunt I've ever been to and the 6th place dog won the calcutta. Wow! Go figure why they didn't buy there dogs if they knew they were that fast.

This hunt was a joke.This hunt was a set up for the july boys.period.

If a dog was not a july or atleast look like one,it was beat before we cast.Hunts like this makes hunting not worth it.That will be my last hunt I can promise you that in Alabama.Hell,I'm from Alabama.If there would have been more or less running it would have worked out the same way.I don't make excuses for my dogs.The fact is that this was a hunt for the July people so that's the way it is.

Half them July's that placed were trotting uP & down the road trying not to find a race.Came out of there owners mouth.

I AINT SAYING HE IS THE FASTEST DOG IN THE COUNTRY,HE WAS DRIVING THEM 2 COYOTES THEY HAD IN THAT PEN AROUND IT.

IF YALL ARE PROUD THAT'S OK W/ME.KEEP FEEDING THAT CRAP.

I HAUL MY DOGS.I GET AROUND.

Better be glad that Brian didn't send his so called brood gyp. She wouldn't know where Wrangler and the Chandler's went.

I'll give it to you Brandon. The 95 gyp could freaking fly. Don't know how good of a gyp she is but she was by far the fastest dog in the pen.

Who are you julipop?

MAYBE MY DADDY WILL HANG ME TO WRANGLER FOR BETTER DOGS AT OAK RIDGE. NONE OF US PLACED BUT WRANGLER DID. I LIKE WRANGLER.

Mississippi man
Heath that dog of Billy's is nothing but a deer dog!!!! If he was that caliber hound he would travel and take a lot of money! Get Kelly to lay out all the score sheets with the judges names and we will see who scored him! Probably like u done at eight hour with ur so called champion!!!! There is some other Alabama dogs been smoking his butt prior to this hunt and they can't score crap at hunt!!!! Get real! When one judge gets only a couple crossings and the guy standing next to him has five times that amount and there isn't but a couple crossings by them both! Get real! Interview the judges Heath some have a different outlook!!!! All I know this is funny how u come to defend something u know isn't right!!!! But hey this isn't the first time in my opinion u did that !!!! My Alabama judging at hunts and running is over!!!! What's the since In going if people not being honest!!!

Hey Mississippi man, who do you think will score more crossings a 40 something year old man sitting in a chair or a 17 year old busting his butt in the thickets? As far as I'm concerned you don't deserve to see the judges scoresheets if your to much of a coward to put your real name. I hope you have a blessed day. Jon lashley

Matthew 24: 9-13

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my names sake.

And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

You guys keep on bashing one another cause the devil is loving all this. Ask yourself before you hit send on your next post, if jesus was sitting beside me would he be proud of what I'm about to say. May god bless all hunters for saying and doing the right things. If someone is cheating you may hide it from your fellow hunter but almighty God knows everything we do and he doesn't miss a thing. Something to think about

Very well said

THAT 95 GYP CAN RUN & RUN HER GAME.SHE HAS 1 FAULT.SOME TIMES SHE IS A LIL TIGHT MOUTH TO MUCH & SOMETIMES SHE AINT.

WHEN YOU SEE HER SHE IS ON THE FRONT IN OR BOUT TO BE.SHE IS FULL LITTER MATE TO THE 6 DOG.THEY ARE SOLID DOGS THAT HAVE DONE WELL FOR US & LARRY HARDY.I SOLD THEM TO LARRY AFTER PUPPY HUNTING AGE & WENT & GOT THEM BACK AFTER SMILEY DIED.

WOULD LIKE TO COME RUN EM W/U SOMETIME.

256-596-0046 OR 256-307-0884

I HUNT MOSTLY ON SUNDAY MORNING,BUT CAN GO MOST ANYTIME.

I PERFER SAT.&SUN.

The longer this stupidness goes on back and forth, the SMARTER you rocket scientists appear to be !!!!!!

Its plum ashame that hunters dont have enough sense to realize that they have taken the sport out of foxhunting. Yall are your own enemies and dont even realize it

I just got back in town, been in Houston with my wife who now has cancer , so please pray for her, I ask each one of u hunters .she is a real Christian woman! My best friend and true love!Thanks ! I would like to say i love hunting as much as any, and always loved to field trial. But a system of fairness has to be implemented before our sport dies! I love to pick and have have fun as much as the next ,but always want the best dog to win period!!! Yes I have issues like talking to aliens, and occasionally bigfoot, but steady strive to breed good hounds! There are very few houndsmen left, just dog Jockies and brokers!!! That's reality period!!! I am having a hundred dollar derby hunt on the 28 th of this month in my wooed pen and the following Saturday ,the final will be a 250 dollar hunt in my open pen ,oak ridge( fastest pen in south)!!! Oneil Hemphill, Larry hale, a f Ainsworth ,Seth Garrett , hi- tech ,cole welch , brandon pritchard , Jamie Welbourn , lee Sidon , Footie , red creek, big creek, tommy slade, running on faith kennels, tim woods,Bama ,747, shine , Chris Loper, bily Johnson , Kelly newton , Chris Langley, big g,have all been invited!!! (Billy Johnson's entry fee has already been paid on his winning hound wrangler!) ! Yes all know he is a all- age hound, but have waivered his age for this hunt!!! So we will see who has the top hound! All judges scores will be laid on a table with their name attached, and will be figured with hunters helping, no hidden, top secret agenda!!! I do this at every hunt and will not have one, any other way! Hunters will be allowed to go with judges on the 28th. This will tell the story, all but a few have committed to coming! Both pens will provide plenty of viewing for the hunters to see for themselves!!! Due to my wife's tradgic illness, I will be letting some July hounds go to help with expenses , so if interested give me a call personally! Will also be leasing several male dogs for breeding! Have several the same as stahls redman, which i bred ,raised and trained in the same facility! If u want to come visit and see some run or want references let me know.! Also have pooles pistol , oak ridge Ronnie, I will be letting some breed to! And the fastest male I've seen in awhile run in open country I call velocitor! Bud davis said the best looking july he seen!He same as stahls redman. Thanks god bless!

WILL THE HAIR MATCH IF A PERSON DOES A DNA ON THE SO CALLED FULL MATES

I said same cross , redman only had one brother in that litter! Bring ur little ziploc bag and tweezers and get u some ,they free! Bring a couple hounds also and visit ! We will pluck and run!ol!

I highly recommend bringing the Ziploc and swabs..this is the same guy who tried to pass "several" dogs off as being something else..There always seems to be the same pattern with you..you load up and get your azz spanked and then blow smoke,,cry foul,,and want to challenge..wipe the snot from your nose..maybe consider an injection and 3 sets of 225 before you type..

I like that

wow! Can't believe you got the nerves to call the wrangler dog out when he just smoked you. We all know that Cole will end up winning your 250 dollar hunt. WHAT A SET UP!!!!

Woah now julipop, I have stayed out of this post and your going to bring my name in it ? I may not be going to this hunt . But if I do it will be fair and if u don't think so come judge . And if your not satisfied by that bring some dogs and watch all this bull**** about I'm running Brian's dogs that's bull****. He may run my hounds some but as far as me runnin his dogs no that's not true I but dogs from him and he's given me some dogs in trade but he doesn't own them . So if u want to run your mouth come to the hunt and see for yourself how fair it is you will be able to tell. If u put your name and number ill even let u ride with me and pay your entry fee. Have a nice day!

1 2