​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Official Website of the Foxhunters Hall of Fame

Masterfox Message
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dry Creek FHA

The Dry Creek FHA presents to you, "A Hunt You'll Remember"...
2 Day Derby/3 Day All Age Hunt and Bench Show
October 9-12, 2013 at The Carolina Running Pen, Andalusia, Alabama
National Affiliated
$65 Entry Fee/$15 Membership
Bench Show Thursday Night/Fish Fry Friday Night
Dog feed and many other prizes to be given away to hunters, judges and winners.
To reserve numbers starting August 1st, contact Mrs. Angie Lovett at 850-447-4449
M-F 6-9PM CST, anytime on weekends.
Come bring the family for a hunt you don't want to miss!

Re: Dry Creek FHA

I'm happy to report The Carolina Running Pen is in great shape & running well!
Everything is shaping up for this hunt to be very competitive. We are so excited and can hardly wait to see everyone and enjoy the fellowship & competition! Still have a lot of good numbers. Y'all come and enjoy the fun!!

It's going to be a great time! Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

We are really looking forward to this hunt.

Sky you gonna make the Youth Hunt?

The word on the street, The hunt may not be held in the sandsifter. But its the home pen for the winner! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: lumpkin 5 hr.

John did I read it right this hunt to help with new Web site. How about the winner to be posted on pic an write up. when you get it going. I purchased a new hound for this event [ July ] Iwant him to make front page this hunt will seperate the best derby dogs.

Naw buddy this hunt is being put on by jerry martin, sky scott, sonny and angie Lovett( if its anyone else sorry I missed you.) This is racking up to be a good 3 day. The one for the website is the lumpkin hunt and there will be pics and full hunt details for both of these hunts.

Scott Head is gonna win it.

I don't think Scott is the only one entering dogs.

If Buddy Macon don't put some money in the "kitty" for Topflite Kennels he is going to be called in on the carpet. He will take the derby hands down.

You have to love these no name post!! Top Flite should be paying him for his much needed supervision. I ran Wednesday with Scott, Mr. Larry, Mr. Buddy and Dennis ( Big Dog Kennels). We had some really good running and Mr. Larry had some derby dogs that are going to be tuff to handle. Ole Bugger was all up in the running. Thank goodness Dennis isn't going to be able to make cause he has some that can win this thing, and trust me he will not sell them I tried! Bingo absolutely showed out, in my opinion he is going to be the hound to beat! Going to be a lot of fun can't wait.

Good Luck Timmy, Scott, Mr Larry and and all of y'all! Hope it is a great hunt!

Okay...the hunts almost here...we all can't wait to see everybody and turn em loose!! Everything is in place and shaped up to be a very good, fun hunt! Still plenty of numbers available, even had a few two digit derby numbers turned back in today if anybody is interested. Call me. See y'all soon!

I have lost the paper I write my numbers on could I get you to post them on here it's derby numbers for C&C Kennel

Hey Everybody! It's almost time...I've arrived at The Carolina Running Pen and so have a few hunters and judges. Can't wait for the good times to roll! It's about to be on like Bing Bong...Jack! LOL!!