SOUTHERN STAR DUAL CHAMPION

BRATTON'S L'L TEXAS
2ND AA HGA COMBO DUAL CHAMPION
OWNER: JOHNNY BRATTON

photo 175.png

Re: SOUTHERN STAR DUAL CHAMPION

Nice hound done a outstanding job under tough conditions congestions Johnny

Congratulations!! Nice showing by those Sackets.

Thanks guys, I wasnt there Sat. Kevin but Jackie called and told me we was in trouble, ur hound was putting it on us, congrads on winning the hunt.

Congrats brother Johnny she's a nice gyp . Had a great time as always great people and hunt.

What's the bottom side?

Her moma Bratton Dallas, she out of Heohners Hy Tone x Super Joes Marian, Marian out of bonners scooter. I placed this gyps moma 2nd at Arkansas Masters 3 day maybe few outside besides that, not many.

I thought so looks just like the gyp we have, they are mates, outstanding gyp. Congrats

Hey Jason is ur gyp same cross were u from or whats ur number very interested????

Well same cross anyway she's coming 3 this Dec out of Sackett x Dallas, heck of a cross. Don't really want to sell ours but this is my #660 342 3819

I want to see a picture of the winner!!

An how is it breed

I made this cross twice, this one was born may 4th, yours was second litter. They lil over six months difference in there age.

Brother Johnny it's time to make that cross again. I'll buy a pair.

Jimmy o guess im used to Facebook. when u posted that, o tried to hit tha LIKE button!!!.

Sold Dallas to a guy in Florida, sold this gyp and the male I placed to Wade Bass. I have Jerry Hartwick's Dixie gyp, goin breed next, she was a dandy.I still have the gyp that lead the State hunt last yr and slipped 2 second, may breed her after st. hunt. Tryin to get her in shape, she was in heat during southern star. I have 3 pups out Sackett and Huffs Badger, and 5 out of the Jericho dog, they should make goodins, got 4 13mts out of Jackies gyps, they still need some work.

Johnny is my good buddy!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!